Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio PCSC USPSA Match - April 2009

Chris Keen

What would you folks say if I told you all, we had a shooter at our local club match today, who was shooting a Single Stack 1911 without any sights. :surprise:

No front sight ........ no rear sight. No Gangsta-Glock Nite-Sights on the side either.

I am not exaggerating.

A Caspian 1911 with nothing on it at all. NO SIGHTS! <_<

And what if I told you it was none other than our very own Flexmoney.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Kyle-NoSights1911.jpg

So you might think he's only slightly off his rocker, but I have live video proof that not only is he more crazy than you guys everrrr thought, he was alot better shot with it than I thought possible by such a madman! ;) See video below ......... :rolleyes:

th_100_6090.jpg

Edited by Chris Keen

I don't have any sights on the gun.

It's a good exercise in paying attention to other inputs.

Everybody seems to get a kick from it, so it's fun.

Yea but who helps you put it together when I'm not there? :roflol:

I wanna see that with a Glock.

No video but, I shot a match lat year where he shot his glock without a front sight. Still out shot almost everybody there.

MDA

I guess that's what I was getting at. Flex is a GM Glocker. It might be cool to watch him shoot a stage first with no sights then with them to see the time difference.

He reloads like a girl. :surprise:

Maybe if he had sights on the gun it would remind him to take his finger out of the trigger guard when he reloads.post-13561-1241541212_thumb.jpg

Just ribbing on you a little Flex, I'm sure it's an optical illusion, but it sure looks like it's in there. There's nothing better to illustrate that superior indexing skill than to shoot a gun with no sights on it.