Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Empty 100-count Primer Packages.....

I actually called Federal and asked if they had any kind of recycling program but they said no. So now I toss 'em or if I have a bunch saved up and I think about it I'll put 'em in the plastic bin at the recycling center.

at least on the winchester ones where the carboard sleeves are perforated, you can tear off the front or back cover and then stick it in the slot in the front of your akrobins on on your dillon. that way it keeps either excess brass from falling out of the front of the brass bin or loaded rounds from bouncing out of the loaded round bin when a fresh comes off the press.

the actual plastic part... no idea.... :unsure:

I like to fill all of my empty primer boxes with BB's and then sell them at the local gun shows to people. :ph34r:

Just kidding, NO I DON'T DO THAT, but funny story from the guys at my local gun shop. There was a guy in there that wanted some primers but he said they were too high (about 2 months ago $33.99 per K) so he was bitching about the prices and said he could get them cheaper at the gun show coming up (in Joplin, MO) so he came back like a week or so later and asked for some primers and the same guy waited on him said "I thought we were too expensive on primers" and the guy said he went and bought 2000 at the gun show to get home and find out that they were filled with BB's. He said he'll pay $5 or $6 bucks more knowing he's actually getting primers.

• 4 months later...