Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Transformer 2 Revenge of the Fallen

In our local paper we had some female (not local) movie critic pan it as just a bunch of loud explosions and yelling and screaming...y'know there should be a permanent ban on female critics evaluating any kind of Blow-Up-The-Alien-Robots-With-Some-Help-From-Your-Robot-Friends-And-Your-Superhot-Mechanically-Inclined-Girlfriend-And-Your-Righteously-High-Speed-Low Drag-Military-Buddies movies.

They should stick to what they know. And it ain't Michael Bay movies.

The movie was frickin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not wanting to sound to much like a capitalist - I would love to have a fraction of 1% of the toy sales that will most likely come next. I could buy some real cool stuff for this sport.

:rolleyes:

Special FX galore, all sorts super cool military toys (either Bay or Hasbro are very pro armed forces... GOOD!!) and Megan FOXXX!!

SPECTACULAR!! I'll go see it again!

I just saw this movie earlier today and it is what it is supposed to be a summer blockbuster and money maker for all involved. Then again, it may have been the most expensive and longest GM/US military commercial EVER! :roflol: Seriously, it was a good flick. Check it out!

Amazing special effects!!! Im glad they expanded on what were the best parts of the first movie... MORE FIGHTING ROBOTS!!! :cheers:

I dont know why so many critics gave this movie bad reviews, Bay accomplished exactly what this movie is intended to be.

two thumbs way up!

I liked it...lots of explosions, slow motion running...ah, running, considered a prime spectator sport since Baywatch discovered it...50% mo' bettah accompanied by slow motion shooting and explosions...

Worth the trip to your local overpriced movie metroplex (or an Alamo Drafthouse near you...having staff bring you cheeseburgers and beer really enhance the moving going experience ;) )

Alex

what an awesome movie, definitely need to see it on the big screen. just the sheer size of the transformers that seem to dwarf you in the theater could never be that way unless you had one heck of a large projection screen at home.

as for the corvette concept, it was pretty cool. but way to radical to ever get produced. Sadly obama won't let it happen.

I loved it when they restarted viper production as soon as fiat bought part of Chrysler.

the bumblebee body kit is bad ass.