Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bra stops bullet

PINMAN44

Kevlar bra? The woman must be extremely well endowed.

Jimmy,

Just do what my son is going to do when my grand daughter is old enough to date. Meet the young man at the door, invite him in and then while showing him the 12 gauge shotgun behind the front door you ask if he understands the point you are trying to make to him. :surprise: I bet he does.

CYa,

Pat

Jimmy,

Just do what my son is going to do when my grand daughter is old enough to date. Meet the young man at the door, invite him in and then while showing him the 12 gauge shotgun behind the front door you ask if he understands the point you are trying to make to him. :surprise: I bet he does.

CYa,

Pat

Oh, I'm so glad me and the wife don't want kids. If we ever had a girl I would just be nuts the whole time...now playing the uncle that just got out of jail for my friends Daughters like on bad boys II, yeah that would be fun :devil:

And my buddies laugh at me when I wear one,

Who's laughing now.......

You have buddies?

Just because no one else can see them doesn't mean they are not real.....

Jimmy,

CYa,

Pat

Daughters are God's revenge for being a man. Dunno who said it first, but I'm glad both my kids are boys :devil:

As for some grandfatherly advice, take the young man aside and say:

"If you make her cry, I will make you cry." or

"Remember the sex barrier method, I am the barrier and there will be NO sex." or

"I have a 12 guage and 10 acres, no-one will ever find the body." or Bob Engvall's favorite:

"I have no problem going BACK to prison." or Cathy Bate's from "American Outlaws"

"I have to pray for guidance...the lord says bury them in the orchard, nobody will find them." :roflol:

Ha, this is kind of funny. For my geography class we have to look up news articles and present them to the class, this was the one one of my friends had.

It wasn't the actual bra that stopped the bullet, is was the giant wad of cash that she had stuffed inside the bra that stopped it.

GJ,

They don't burn them anymore. I've noticed that the ones that go without are usually those that should wear one! :surprise:

Really is cool that the bra saved her life. One day, when she is a bit older, at a party, someone will say," Hey, aren't you the lady whose bra took a bullet?" And she will never have to be a wallflower again. Great cocktail conversation.