Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Outdoor Channel Fort Benning 3 Gun Coverage

It says on the program guide ( NR AMU 3 gun Civilians play Army in combat situations which are used to train soldiers.)

Play <_<

Well, you were "playing," since nothing fired back :rolleyes:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Jamie it is a GAME!!!!!!

remember

trapr

Yes :mellow: but I was playing Commando, not Army

Cowboys and Cardbourd

<_< Steel Wars

Raiders of the lost paster

<_< No no ...I know " ROs and Penalties " Thats it ...Thats what I was playing ROs & Penalties

Edited by AlamoShooter

I was surprised that I made it to the show. I figured for sure I'd be on the cutting room floor. With all the big players there that they spent anytime on a nobody like me was truly a pleasant surprise. I have to admit that I was smiling last night when I saw the opening of the show. I figured, well that's all I'll see, so I started yelling for my wife and daughter to come quick and look at the TV. They don't normally watch the shooting shows.

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for all the endorsement offers and offers of sponsorship to roll in. Yup, got it made now....

Jim

(Maybe I won't quit my day job just yet)

I was surprised that I made it to the show. I figured for sure I'd be on the cutting room floor. With all the big players there that they spent anytime on a nobody like me was truly a pleasant surprise. I have to admit that I was smiling last night when I saw the opening of the show. I figured, well that's all I'll see, so I started yelling for my wife and daughter to come quick and look at the TV. They don't normally watch the shooting shows.

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait for all the endorsement offers and offers of sponsorship to roll in. Yup, got it made now....

:D

Jim

Jim

Geezzz.............................

You really look fat on TV.......... :D

I was surprised that I made it to the show. figured, well that's all I'll see, so I started yelling for my wife and daughter to come quick and look at the TV. They don't normally watch the shooting shows.

:D

Jim

Jim

Geezzz.............................

You really look fat on TV.......... :D

I don't know..., But I herd, That he had a Jenny Craig offer allready :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
For anyone that missed the show, there are DVD's available on the website for all the Shooting USA shows.

Hmmmm, wondering about royalties for the use of 'the' image???????

Jim

jim was ever so humble....... had a great time and am looking foroward to this year mid april?? still not seen the email.........mike45 more beers this year too... :cheers: