Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

Linda, You should write a book. That is one of the most cogent explanations of data collection and handling ever. I so appreciate the work you do. I look forward to meeting you-I did not get a chance at the South Carolina Match-if it's past 8PM, it's past my bedtime. Thanks. William Nelson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to jump the gun, so I waited about half a second before I clicked. Won't make that mistake again next year.

I'm #224, so hopefully all is good. I am really looking forward to this match. Thanks to all involved and I'm looking forward to meeting many of you in Georgia!

I didn't get picked for Baseball ether :(

Jamie - your friends need remedial keyboard training. Check your email.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

:wub: That was a good email.... :o Trapr's Idea of whats funny is kind of twisted

Jamie, I bet he was getting a kick out of seeing you sweat!

YepR :mellow: even Scout was getting a snicker out of it

Jamie, I think you are giving Tapr too much credit. I think he made a simple spelling mistake (the letter A is next to the letter S on the keyboard). I mean - look how he spells his own first name :ph34r:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda, I don't know if you intended it or not, but even you have a hard time spelling my name...................Tapr??????

See how easy it is to miss a key!!!

besides I told Jamie you knew it was me and how easy it is for me to screw up easy stuff.

See you in Dec.............................trapr

OK so I haven't seen an email yet from Linda. I guess that means I'm really far down on the list ( or not on the list)?

No Chris, you are in the file. You should be in my next batch of waiting list emails.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

OK. So is 321 bad?

OK so I haven't seen an email yet from Linda. I guess that means I'm really far down on the list ( or not on the list)?

No Chris, you are in the file. You should be in my next batch of waiting list emails.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

OK. So is 321 bad?

Maybe....!!!!!

But if your #65 and put your app/check in the mail today..........then maybe not..!!!!!

BTW....I put you down for squadding (and the guy above too)...........

Okay. My mailman hates me. He probably thinks I am running some kind of elaborate Ponzi scheme. Came home to a mailbox stuffed with 58 envelopes for FB3G. Plus 18 for the Area 8 pistol match. Plus my regular mail. And tomorrow will probably be busier. :surprise:

Thankfully, the Mississippi 3 Gun match applications & the IPSC Nationals applications are being scanned in & sent by email. :blush:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Hope mine was 1 of them? We both know how my mail likes to be re-directed from where is supposed to be going. Please let me know if mine made it yet or not Linda. I may be forced to send in another 1 just to make sure 1 of them makes it in time.

Steve

Okay. My mailman hates me. He probably thinks I am running some kind of elaborate Ponzi scheme. Came home to a mailbox stuffed with 58 envelopes for FB3G. Plus 18 for the Area 8 pistol match. Plus my regular mail. And tomorrow will probably be busier. :surprise:

Thankfully, the Mississippi 3 Gun match applications & the IPSC Nationals applications are being scanned in & sent by email. :blush:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

In my hands. Postmarked June 19th.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Hope mine was 1 of them? We both know how my mail likes to be re-directed from where is supposed to be going. Please let me know if mine made it yet or not Linda. I may be forced to send in another 1 just to make sure 1 of them makes it in time.

Steve

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I was going to send my check and application in along with a few pounds of Harry & David Dark Chocolate Truffles for good measure, but it had to be sent via regular USPS mail and I was afraid all of the chocolate would melt.

Yes you have to carry EVERYTHING you need for the match, including food. Includes mags, ammo, tools, cleaning equipment, belts, holster, mag pouches...everything. :D

I did it last year and it wasn't bad. The round count will determine which division I shoot, but it'll probably be Trooper.

Rich