Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA board mtg results

Alan Adamson

I just finished reading it and my head hurts and is spinning. I'm still not sure if my CZ is legal or not. Anyone know what a firing pin block is supposed to look like and where it might be in the gun?

I just finished reading it and my head hurts and is spinning. I'm still not sure if my CZ is legal or not. Anyone know what a firing pin block is supposed to look like and where it might be in the gun?

in the slide..lock back the slide and look at the underside.

if there is a big hole there..it has been taken out.

easy enough to resintall and polish up

in the slide..lock back the slide and look at the underside.

if there is a big hole there..it has been taken out.

easy enough to resintall and polish up

I have a pile of them if you don't have one.

I guess I need one. I just checked and yep, there's a big hole there. I'm guessing that all the CZ75 variants had a block to start with? Angus might need to order up a batch, or maybe he kept all the ones he removed.

Look on the parts diagram. Parts 14, 15 and 58 & 59. If you don't have a manual go here:

http://www.cz-usa.com/support_downloads.php

Later,

Chuck

I guess I need one. I just checked and yep, there's a big hole there. I'm guessing that all the CZ75 variants had a block to start with? Angus might need to order up a batch, or maybe he kept all the ones he removed.

Be sure to get the little lever that goes into the sear block. The normal mod is to grind down the lever so it no longer interacts with the trigger so the trigger reset is much shorter. The added force of the FPB is not all that great but the trigger reset is going to change for the longer...

(I may of gotten the terminology wrong, sorry)

Later,

Chuck

OK, something I was wondering, as an RO. Can a guy shoot a Glock 19 with Glock 17 mags? If the G17 fits the box, so will this combo. I don't see anything against it in the rule book other than "must fit the box". However, under the Production Division FAQ, #18 says " all magazines must be dimensionally the same as the original magazine for that model gun." Where does that quote come from? Is that an official ruling?

Thanks for working so hard on this Bruce, et al. I didn't mean to start shooting holes in it this early on.