Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pain of primers

I am new to practical shooting along with reloading and what not.. Did I step into reloading at the perfect time or what because I can't seem to find any primers :wacko: . Just my luck! Are there any out there?

Preston

Edited by SkyScrapin

About all you can do is check the online websites daily to check for primer availability. They do get them in-just gotta be there and act quickly. I was able to score 2K from Powder Valley of Federal SP.

All I can find are Once Fired <_<

Jim

You got into the hobby just after Obama was elected. There was a big buying spree on guns and reloading supplies. I stocked up from Powder Valley in Nov and am glad I did. It does seem a little easier to find Wolf and Federal primers - but not Winchester.

I would add that you should call or email the websites as well. Powder valley was able to tell me when some primers were coming in and how many. Sometimes the websites take some time to get updated. Also check gun shows that might be in your area. There is usually somebody with some at the ones around here.

If you go to Powder Valley and place an order they will fill the order in the order it was received.

Do not bother calling them they are so busy that they will never answer.

Their website is http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

I placed an order for Win Small primers on Friday last week and received shipping notification on Tuesday.

If you go to Powder Valley and place an order they will fill the order in the order it was received.

Do not bother calling them they are so busy that they will never answer.

Their website is http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

I placed an order for Win Small primers on Friday last week and received shipping notification on Tuesday.

HMMM They have answered me before. Not always though. But they have always replied to email inquiries.

So I take it powder valley is just selling them as they come in instead of listing them as available?They have not shown any in stock for awhile.

They probably are so busy filling orders, they don't have time to update their website. I've ordered several thousand Zero bullets from a certain supplier, they always show "Out of stock". But in 5 to 10 days, the order arrives at my home. :cheers:

Stay Safe,

A.T.

I've ordered several thousand Zero bullets from a certain supplier, they always show "Out of stock". But in 5 to 10 days, the order arrives at my home

please do tell which supplier...... :rolleyes:

Edited by grandbagger