Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Does anybody know who has primers available

Ed Robinson

I've been trying to find some primers ever since the election. Checked Powder Valley, Grafs, etc and nobody has any CCI small pistol by the case. I would like to order about 15K small pistol and 10k large pistol. I can find some available at other places but at about a 25-35% premium over what we're use to paying. Thanks,Ed

I've been trying to find some primers ever since the election. Checked Powder Valley, Grafs, etc and nobody has any CCI small pistol by the case. I would like to order about 15K small pistol and 10k large pistol. I can find some available at other places but at about a 25-35% premium over what we're use to paying. Thanks,Ed

25-35% Right now that's a hell of a deal.

I saw some at thebulletworks.net you will have to call them to order but I think they told me they had about 40k right now and expecting more at any time.

bulletworks shows 0 in stock too. Midways prices are full retail too. Why pay them $135 plus s&h when powder valley is only $107.50? The difference in price will more than cover the shipping and hazmat on an order of 20 or 30 thousand primers.

bulletworks shows 0 in stock too. Midways prices are full retail too. Why pay them $135 plus s&h when powder valley is only $107.50? The difference in price will more than cover the shipping and hazmat on an order of 20 or 30 thousand primers.

I've been told (no reason to doubt) that when you order primers or powder from Midway they are shipped to you from Powder Valley. So, if Midway is saying they expect some in stock soon, that should mean PV will have them in stock as well. R,

Graf's has Federal's in stock as of yesterday. I called them yesterday because their website showed them available in Qtys of 1000. When I called, they said they just hadn't updated their website, but that they had a shipment come in and they had "plenty". I was able to put in an order for 20,000 small and 10,000 large with no problem (supposed to ship later this week).

Good luck!

Edited by 2kcrewcab

I just ordered 10k cci large pistol from wideners.com the other day, waiting on delivery...

I ordered 10K Winchester small rifle primers from Wideners about a month ago. The online inventory indicated 12 boxes available, then I placed my order it dropped by 10 to 2 boxes available. My credit card was charged the next day. Several weeks later they called and advised they did not have any in stock and it would be 6 to 9 months before restocking. Initially they wanted to put me on the waiting list. I preferred to get a credit on my card.

Hope you have better luck.

Bill

You almost have to check online everyday.

3 weeks ago I wanted smoe Federal primers.. Powder Valley had them, didn't order right then, next day, out of stock. a couple days later they were in stock, I ordered 20K as soon as I saw it.. got them today

I just ordered 10k cci large pistol from wideners.com the other day, waiting on delivery...

I ordered 10K Winchester small rifle primers from Wideners about a month ago. The online inventory indicated 12 boxes available, then I placed my order it dropped by 10 to 2 boxes available. My credit card was charged the next day. Several weeks later they called and advised they did not have any in stock and it would be 6 to 9 months before restocking. Initially they wanted to put me on the waiting list. I preferred to get a credit on my card.

Hope you have better luck.

Bill

oh... thx for the info.... :unsure:

I bought 20K Winchester SP from Recobs Target Shop last week for $117.00 and 10K of the WLP the week before. They had a selection of all brands and sizes when I was there. Their web address is recobstargetshop.com if anyone is interested. They are great people to deal with and their prices are good since I can pick-up and avoid haz-mat and shipping.

I bought 20K Winchester SP from Recobs Target Shop last week for $117.00 and 10K of the WLP the week before. They had a selection of all brands and sizes when I was there. Their web address is recobstargetshop.com if anyone is interested. They are great people to deal with and their prices are good since I can pick-up and avoid haz-mat and shipping.

Just checked their site. Also good price on Fed 5.56 XM193.