Name Server: NS2.MATTBURKETT.COM

Updated Date: 03-aug-2003

Creation Date: 16-feb-2000

Expiration Date: 16-feb-2005

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squadding is done... Send me an email and I will let you know what squad you're on. This info will not be put out on the net... BTW - only (???) 16/squad.

sincity... squad 2

TDean... squad 1

EKWarrn... squad 9

LJones... squad 6

ChuckS... squad 18

a2chic

TDean... The tune: "Ain't nothin' like the REAL thing, baby... ain't nothin' like the REAL thing" fits this application... Ha-ha-ha. But... it's the thought that counts, right? Those w/chocolate - step to the front of the line - just kidding.

A2Chic

Good thing I'm not on TDean's squad. I'd crack under the pressure of shooting with a national stage winner. :P

Lynn, A Open huh? Sorry, Sheryl Cruz and I have a pact: one of us has to win A class.

I'm leaving for San Diego tomorrow morning. (Two day trip because I drive slow now to avoid CHP. :mellow: ) See y'all Thurs. evening or at the match.

I'll send the squad 2 info to you via email. If you've shot the Rio Salado Desert Classic within the last 9 years... we've already met. I've been at the keyboard since 1996. And boy-oh-boy my #$@ is sore just about now... :-) The chocolate is just a comfort thing :-) I'll share... bring all you can carry... What's the weight limit on aircraft, anywise?? Remember to bring ammo, too. See all ya'll soon...

A2Chic

Damn, Erik! 2 days? I've done Fontana/San Bernardino, CA to Pahrump, NV to Fresno, CA to Fontana/San Bernardino in one day. Granted, it did end up taking about 18 hours.

I've also done Fontana/San Bernardino to San Jose and back in about 20 hours, with a couple hour nap and other layovers. That was on the bike, though, so needless to say coming down the 99 happened between 95 and 110 mph.

Getting to A2 from here next year will be sweet... 5 or 6 hours.