Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Alabama Section Championship May 1&2

Do you mean the match is still full???..........Dammit, those looked like good stages, especially the 50 yard poppers

Fifty yard poppers...I don't even know if my minor loads will knock down a popper at fifty yards?

I'll put them DOWN HILL for you!!

Still have 48 spots left.....get em' while the gettin' is GOOD...

I'll pay you at the match this weekend.

Jason M

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can book online at the link below. I do not know why they left off the A but that is the way it is...Sorry. You can call or book on line.

The group is ready for booking and the code is G-USPS. They can go directly to our website at the link below and type that code in the box labeled Group/Corporate #.

http://birminghamhoover.place.hyatt.com/hy...place/index.jsp

Randal

The weblink will not give you the discount, but I called today and the clerk gave me the discounted rate.

Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover

2980 John Hawkins Parkway

Hoover, Alabama, USA 35244

Tel: 205 988 8444

Fax: 205 988 8407

You can book online at the link below. I do not know why they left off the A but that is the way it is...Sorry. You can call or book on line.

The group is ready for booking and the code is G-USPS. They can go directly to our website at the link below and type that code in the box labeled Group/Corporate #.

http://birminghamhoover.place.hyatt.com/hy...place/index.jsp

Randal

The weblink will not give you the discount, but I called today and the clerk gave me the discounted rate.

Hyatt Place Birmingham/Hoover

2980 John Hawkins Parkway

Hoover, Alabama, USA 35244

Tel: 205 988 8444

Fax: 205 988 8407

I just tried it and it did....enter the G-USPS in the Group/Corporate # box NOT special discount box.

Let me know if anyone else has the same issue please....just e-mail me directly at steelcityipsc@aol.com

Thanks

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

Do you mean the match is still full???..........Dammit, those looked like good stages, especially the 50 yard poppers

Fifty yard poppers...I don't even know if my minor loads will knock down a popper at fifty yards?

pray for a tailwind.....

pray for a tailwind.....

I was "calibrating" some at 40-50 yds the other day with my open gun and they went right down....... :rolleyes:

I am waiving the late fee until the 17th. I contacted the match hotel and they are also holding more rooms at the $75 rate also through the 17th. I can accommodate 31 more shooters on Saturday and 12 more on Friday.........so get them apps in the mail today......

Randal

Just saw the trophies dang shame I can't win one.

And even if I did live in Alabama I didn't see one for revolver.

When will the shooters meeting be on Friday and when will we start shooting?

Edited by vrmn1

Just saw the trophies dang shame I can't win one.

And even if I did live in Alabama I didn't see one for revolver.

Did not have a revo shooter in last years match and there is not one signed up yet for this one......I can get a chalice in 3 days in case I need one....

Randal,

I'm pretty sure I'll be there Friday to shoot my 625, You should have another shooting on Saturday. He hasn't sent his entry in yet though.

So there you go.............you asked and you shall recieve. :cheers:

Hop

The 15th has come and gone, placing order Monday for the plaques based on the numbers within each class I have signed up. There could be some classes that qualify if I receive application in the next 2 weeks, but the plaque will not be available at the match...

Still have rooom for 29 more shooters......that would definately help the cash paybacks!!!

See everyone in a couple weeks...

Randal

Randal,

I'm pretty sure I'll be there Friday to shoot my 625, You should have another shooting on Saturday. He hasn't sent his entry in yet though.

So there you go.............you asked and you shall recieve. :cheers:

Hop

Wish I'd known this a week ago :rolleyes: . Randal's already been nice enough to let me switch back and forth a couple of times, so I'll just stay in open this time. I'll be shooting revo at the MS Classic and the Revo match in October, though :) .

Wish I'd known this a week ago :rolleyes: . Randal's already been nice enough to let me switch back and forth a couple of times, so I'll just stay in open this time. I'll be shooting revo at the MS Classic and the Revo match in October, though :) .

I wouldn't let you switch from OPEN to revo anyways...that's just WRONG!! :roflol:

I wouldn't let you switch from OPEN to revo anyways...that's just WRONG!! :roflol:

:lol: I know, but that seems to be the norm among revo shooters ;) . Other than 2007 Georgia, I haven't shot open at a state match since 2004. Maybe the ol' open gun still runs, although it jammed on me twice in a 4-stage match Tuesday night :surprise: .

. Other than 2007 Georgia, I haven't shot open at a state match since 2004. Maybe the ol' open gun still runs, although it jammed on me twice in a 4-stage match Tuesday night :surprise: .

Thats called REVENGE........they are like that ya know ;) You better put that thing under your pillow for the new two weeks to make amends.....

Thats called REVENGE........they are like that ya know ;) You better put that thing under your pillow for the new two weeks to make amends.....

No doubt. Trust me, if it doesn't run at AL, it won't be because it didn't get a lot of TLC over the next couple of weeks. This needed to be done anyway.

For anyone lurking that hasn't signed up yet, this is going to be a good match. Some of the guys from down here go to AR matches up there and have only good things to say about the range. If your wife likes to shop, there's a really good (& big) mall very close to the range, unless something has changed in the last few years, and the range, hotel, mall, etc. are all in a nice part of town.

:lol: I know, but that seems to be the norm among revo shooters ;) . Other than 2007 Georgia, I haven't shot open at a state match since 2004. Maybe the ol' open gun still runs, although it jammed on me twice in a 4-stage match Tuesday night :surprise: .

Yep, hell hath no fury like an open gun scorned...

Peter Adams

FY-39604

Duckie, I understand the range is composed of fairly large gravel and cleats would not be advised. Is that correct??

Last time Mark, Kevin, Joe, and I went (a month or so ago) that's one of the first things I said was I was glad to be wearing sneakers. If it's in the same place I would say you'd be far better off with shoes.

--Lanzo