Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana State Section Championship

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I offended anyone. My post was actually about 10 min. ago at 8:00pm est

Forum post time is central time zone.

Edited by mda

Thanks to all the shooters who came out and supported this match. Lee Leonard and Crew did a great job. Jake managed to pull together a great match in his first time out as match director. Anyone notice that bravo's were available on every stage? :surprise:

Congrats to all the winners

Thanks to Jake and ALL the range staff. Fun stages, great RO's, nice weather, and a great squad to shoot with.

Micah, Chris, Scott, Bill, Joel, Thomas and lovely wife, Andy, Jason thanks for a fun time shooting.

Just got in from the Indiana Sectional. Thanks to all their hard work in order for us Shooter's to have a great match.

Tony, I can't believe you won the AR, you dog.

It was nice to see old friends, PB, Bill and Chris, and nice to meet new ones.

Same here Thomas. Micah, Bill, Thomas, Tony, Mike, we had a great squad. Good to see everyone. That's what makes this sport fun. All the friends. :)

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to all the staff. All the RO's were very nice to us. It was a great match. :cheers:

It was great seeing old friends as you came through chrono . . . and only a vew "bad runs" on my stage.

Kudos to Jake, Coach, Steve Wright, Lee, and everyone else who assisted in organizing and running the match. Job well done. As always, a top notch RO staff - great job guys. And Jake did a much better job this year for arranging for appropriate weather than the previous match director. Not sure how he does that . . . B)

It was great seeing old friends as you came through chrono . . . and only a vew "bad runs" on my stage.

Kudos to Jake, Coach, Steve Wright, Lee, and everyone else who assisted in organizing and running the match. Job well done. As always, a top notch RO staff - great job guys. And Jake did a much better job this year for arranging for appropriate weather than the previous match director. Not sure how he does that . . . B)

Forgot to mention Rhino, Marc, Alyssa and the other stats folk, Barry and Kris at registration . . . well done!

It was great seeing old friends as you came through chrono . . .

So who were the minor/major lowest squeak-byes and who had highest PF?

Someone in my squad went minor in open.

BK

It was great seeing old friends as you came through chrono . . .

So who were the minor/major lowest squeak-byes and who had highest PF?

Most of the above covers it. The two squeak-byes were actually 165.6. Jawor did not have the most "manly" load, despite his desire that it be so, but he was close. We had a total of four shooters not make major and one not make minor. Naming names would be inappropriate, except for Jawor, because as he will most gladly tell you he is "a man with a gun, a badge, and an attitude."