Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scent of a Whopper

HighVelocity

At first I thought it was going to be the story about the three girls who bathed in the sink in California last week, but then I remembered that was at a KFC, not a BK.

That's disgusting.

Especially the reviewer who said: "The smell left on me after an 8 hour shift was so yummy delicious that I wouldn't shower until the next day or so."

:surprise:

Well, that might just be the most ridiculous product I've ever seen in my life.

Ranks right up there with the DVD rewinder.....

Also, not to sound rude or anything, but if someone was attracted to me because I smelled like greasy fast food, they probably wouldn't be uh 'my type' to put it lightly <_<

Then again, times have changed. It used to be the fat kids who got picked on in school, now all the kids are fat and they pick on the few who are in shape.

Maybe the US has finally 'tipped the scale' to the point where its 'food sells' instead of 'sex sells'.

Unfortunate.....

There is a young man in my area who does odd jobs to generate a little cash. His "real" job is night manager of the Burger King in a small town nearby.

He's been wearing that scent for years.

I have had him stop by for a brief chore and the aroma for burnt burgers stays long after he leaves. I've been tempted to see if he would hire on as coyote bait :ph34r: