Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when you watch Bob Vogel go down twice, once during a walk thru, should tell ya something!

Just got done and heading back to Indiana. Very fun match, fast hoser stages. RO's were great.

Had a good time, thans Frank and staff for all the hardwork.

And yeah there is some mud...

It was a bit sloppy, but not to bad and it's a hell of a lot better now than it was on Fri. I expect you Sun shooters to have a easy day with some slop, but not bad.

It's a hoser match, but fun to shoot...

JT

Edited by JThompson

Just got home. Like many have said, it was a great match. i would say the only weather related issues at all, will be from muddy cleats on the wood decking stages. All of the grass stages are just fine. The stage Vogel fell on, now has grip tape stapeled to the decking, so it should be a non issue. Great match, great staff.

Well I have to say this was a fun match! Little bit of a hose fest though. I would have liked to see more difficulty, just so I could mike more targets!!

Shawn,

How did things shake down in Revolver. I shot Saturday.

Tom

Well I have to say this was a fun match! Little bit of a hose fest though. I would have liked to see more difficulty, just so I could mike more targets!!

Shawn,

How did things shake down in Revolver. I shot Saturday.

Tom

I didn't see enough results. I did OK. Not one of my best performances though.

Any results yet, from those there today?

I was there til noon and they had results from Fri Sat up. but nothing so far from today. I would bet Frank is somewhere checking over the reults and preparing them for upload. He's very good about getting results asap.

Any results yet, from those there today?

I was there til noon and they had results from Fri Sat up. but nothing so far from today. I would bet Frank is somewhere checking over the reults and preparing them for upload. He's very good about getting results asap.

They said the results would be done around eight.

Thank you Frank. And thank you to everyone else that helped make Frank look good this weekend. :roflol:

Thanks JT for getting the stages built. And running for things that were needed at the last minute. :cheers:

The Area 5 match next year should be a good one to attend.

Flex we need to change Franks name to "Muddy Toes"

Thank you Frank. And thank you to everyone else that helped make Frank look good this weekend. :roflol:

Thanks JT for getting the stages built. And running for things that were needed at the last minute. :cheers:

Thank you for stepping in to help RO when we fell one short. ;)

I say we get a few dump trucks full of gravel and sneak down there and dump'm in the bays. :) Sounds like a proper stealth mission to me.

Edited by JThompson

Thank you for stepping in to help RO when we fell one short. ;)

I say we get a few dump trucks full of gravel and sneak down there and dump'm in the bays. :) Sounds like a proper stealth mission to me.

No problem. You're welcome.

Been there done that.............many times. Will do it again.

They're up now. On the USPSA major match results page.

I will be posting the unofficial combined results at http://milanpracticalshooters.com within the next half hour or so... gotta make them look pretty.

Frank

Thanks Frank for all of your hard work and all of the RO's hard work!!!

4th Place revo ain't bad!

Edited by Shawn Knight