Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prizes and awards will be shipped this Friday. A few have already been shipped (with the guns).

Thanks to all for understanding about the delay.

Frank

Hey Frank,

I have not received anything yet, you forget about 1st B class Limited?

The prizes and awards will be shipped this Friday. A few have already been shipped (with the guns).

Frank

Hey Frank,

I have not received anything yet..............

+1

BK

Frank

Hey Frank,

+1

BK

+2

TwoShot

Frank

Hey Frank,

+1

BK

+2

TwoShot

+3 <_<

Frank

Hey Frank,

+1

BK

+2

TwoShot

+3 <_<

+4

2009 Illinois Sectional Championship Plaque and Medal Winners.

Plaques were ordered using numbers 10 days before the match. Additional awards will not be ordered.

1st place for 3-5 competitors, 2nd place 6-8 competitors, 3rd place 9+ competitors

A separate prize list will be published after the results go final. Per the matchbook, competitors can only win one prize (except for category winners). The next highest place competitor will receive the prize if the person who would have won it has already received a prize.

Never saw this either, anyone see a list of who won what?

2009 Illinois Sectional Championship Plaque and Medal Winners.

Plaques were ordered using numbers 10 days before the match. Additional awards will not be ordered.

1st place for 3-5 competitors, 2nd place 6-8 competitors, 3rd place 9+ competitors

A separate prize list will be published after the results go final. Per the matchbook, competitors can only win one prize (except for category winners). The next highest place competitor will receive the prize if the person who would have won it has already received a prize.

Never saw this either, anyone see a list of who won what?

This is what I saw:

http://milanpracticalshooters.com/Documents/prizelist.pdf

This is where I found out I got the $100 MG certificate for 1st Open B.

Sorry guys... I haven't been on the forums for awhile... been extremely busy.

Part of the stuff was sent out (the guns, and some of the prizes that guys said was ok to consolidate...it cost more to ship the guns than than I thought). The rest of it will go out this Monday (we have another match tomorrow, and that'll give me enough in the club account to send the rest of the stuff out).

I appreciate the offers to send money for shipping, but I'm not gonna ask people to spend money to get something they won from our match.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys... I haven't been on the forums for awhile... been extremely busy.

Part of the stuff was sent out (the guns, and some of the prizes that guys said was ok to consolidate...it cost more to ship the guns than than I thought). The rest of it will go out this Monday (we have another match tomorrow, and that'll give me enough in the club account to send the rest of the stuff out).

I appreciate the offers to send money for shipping, but I'm not gonna ask people to spend money to get something they won from our match.

Frank

It has been another week, what is the word this time?

I still haven't received my Quinn mount from the class.....

That's not on Frank it's on me... send me your info PM and I'll get you one shipped out. ;) Remember, this was for the Quinn I mount too.

I had them with me at the match to give out, but there was no list of who was supposed to get one.

Edited by JThompson

That's not on Frank it's on me... send me your info PM and I'll get you one shipped out. ;) Remember, this was for the Quinn I mount too.

I had them with me at the match to give out, but there was no list of who was supposed to get one.

10-4 PM sent

10-4 PM sent

Gotcha... have one off in the next day or two.

Best,

JT

The vast majority of the prizes have been shipped as of today. I have a couple of the larger range bags and plaques that still need to go out, but that's only because I can't find boxes that are big enough to ship them in (they don't collapse, dangit).

Y'all should be getting your stuff in the next few days.

Some of it was sent out with the guns last month. The guys who won the guns gave me a list of names of people that they shot with, so we stuffed as much of that stuff in the gun boxes.

Frank