Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana Single Stack/Production

To all interested parties:

On 28-29 March 2009, Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters will host the first USPSA Indiana Single Stack & Production Championship at the Riley Conservation Club near Terre Haute, Indiana. This will be a great match for Production Division and Single Stack Division shooters, as well as an excellent "tune-up" for those planning to attend the 2009 Single Stack Classic.

Match fee is $40 with a paid entry by 15 March 2009. After 15 March 2009, match fee is $55.

The match application is attached in .pdf format.

IN_Single_Stack_Production_Championship_2009.pdf

Please address all inquiries directly to: Aron Bright abright@ccrtc.com and/or Jake Martens jakemartens@comcast.net.

Wabash Valley Practical Pistol Shooters www.wvpps.com

IN_Single_Stack_Production_Championship_2009.pdf

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to shoot this match Jake. I still remember an IDPA match you were involved with. I think it was a match in Evansville? It was either the Thunder on the OHIO or the State Championship. You guys did a great job!!!

Those were fun matches.

I have still been around, if you have shot either of the last two Indiana USPSA Sectionals I ran the prize tables for them.

I dont understand the point of a 2 Division-ONLY match. Especially since this is close enough for me to attend, and cheap enough for me to afford ...... but I can't shoot LIMITED ??? :huh:

2009 is going to be a tough year for alot of people ...... with unemployment up & the economy down, most everyones budgets will be extrememly tight. So I am going to be very selective about which majors I attend in 2009. I am planning to hit as many Areas as humanly possible, and fill in the rest with whatever is close & cheap. That describes this match for me, but I recently sold my SS gear & my Prod. gear is on loan to a friend. :):closedeyes:

I dont understand the point of a 2 Division-ONLY match. Especially since this is close enough for me to attend, and cheap enough for me to afford ...... but I can't shoot LIMITED ??? :huh:

2009 is going to be a tough year for alot of people ...... with unemployment up & the economy down, most everyones budgets will be extrememly tight. So I am going to be very selective about which majors I attend in 2009. I am planning to hit as many Areas as humanly possible, and fill in the rest with whatever is close & cheap. That describes this match for me, but I recently sold my SS gear & my Prod. gear is on loan to a friend. :):closedeyes:

I'll loan you a SS or a production gun...

blued - not blue

is a long standing rivalry.

To Corey, anything that happened prior to the "Hillbilly" thread is ancient history...

Oh, wait: Are we measuring time in years or posts? :unsure:

;)

Edited by Surge

This is not the Sectional Match, that will be held hopefully in June (still working on that).

This is just a fun little match to kick off the year. The idea I had originally was a single stack only, but this makes more sense.

It is the old battle of "slab sides" vs. "plastic fantastic

• 3 weeks later...
Adrian, I'll bring you a SS so you don't have to shoot that silly plastic gun :ph34r::roflol:

Said the man who loaded up moonclips without owning a revolver ;)

This match does look exceptionally groovy! I'll bring my "silly plastic gun" and have a good time :)

any break in entry fee for juniors???

Let me find out and I will let you know

Jr's match fee will be $25

Kool. :D

Adrian, I'll bring you a SS so you don't have to shoot that silly plastic gun :ph34r::roflol:

You can even bring the ammo too and I'll shoot SS. :D

And its not silly, its different. :closedeyes:

Edited by Adrian_Sorah