Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Indiana Single Stack/Production

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we need a few more "B" class production shooters. I want to win something to hang on my wall!

Hell isn't there 7? I have 2 A class and 2 M class Single stack guys.....guess I'll have to go for HOA B)

I would love to make HOA but I'm supposed to set realistic goals for myself. Winning 1st "B" will do.

1st B is just as good you won your class. I don't have enough in my class to win it.....no if I had stayed in B class.....

I would love to make HOA but I'm supposed to set realistic goals for myself. Winning 1st "B" will do.

1st B is just as good you won your class. I don't have enough in my class to win it.....no if I had stayed in B class.....

That's funny I was just thinking the same thing.....If only I would have stayed in "C" class..... On the other hand, I don't want to be considered a sandbagger. I'll make "A" class before very long and will wish I would have stayed in "B". In reality awards are cool, but they wouldn't get seen in my house anyway. I would rather just have the respect of my fellow shooters.......and to be sponsored by S&W wouldn't hurt!

That's funny I was just thinking the same thing.....If only I would have stayed in "C" class..... On the other hand, I don't want to be considered a sandbagger. I'll make "A" class before very long and will wish I would have stayed in "B". In reality awards are cool, but they wouldn't get seen in my house anyway. I would rather just have the respect of my fellow shooters.......and to be sponsored by S&W wouldn't hurt!

Yeah, I won 3 plaques the 3 majors I shot in 07, 2 Cs and 1 B, nothing in 08. Several times there wasn't enough shooters and a few times I just got whipped. Hopefully in 09 I can add to the "love me" wall :-)

That's funny I was just thinking the same thing.....If only I would have stayed in "C" class..... On the other hand, I don't want to be considered a sandbagger.

Hey pal its take a lot of hard work and dedication to sandbag. :roflol: Hopefully I'll change that this sunday.

I sent an email trying to cancel my Sat. slot, I had something else take precedence. Can I transfer my slot to someone?

H.

We were already over the original amount of competitors shooting on Saturday.

We still have some slots left on Sunday.

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

That's funny I was just thinking the same thing.....If only I would have stayed in "C" class..... On the other hand, I don't want to be considered a sandbagger.

Hey pal its take a lot of hard work and dedication to sandbag. :roflol: Hopefully I'll change that this sunday.

Yup you do a good job at it :roflol:

Hey guys, would anyone be interested in giving me a ride to the range Sunday morning? My family is coming with me and we won't get to the hotel until late, if someone could pick me up my family could sleep in. We're staying at the Econolodge on Margaret avenue in Terre Haute. My wife will love you forever! :rolleyes:

Hey guys, would anyone be interested in giving me a ride to the range Sunday morning? My family is coming with me and we won't get to the hotel until late, if someone could pick me up my family could sleep in. We're staying at the Econolodge on Margaret avenue in Terre Haute. My wife will love you forever! :rolleyes:

That could be arranged. I don't know where I will be staying but it shouldn't be an issue. You can contact me at blkbird68@hotmail.com if you still need a ride.

Staudacher, that would be great. I'll buy you lunch. I sent my entry in 2 weeks ago, so I should be good to go. Soon as I see my name on a list, I'll get with you.

dcarter, man isn't that the truth! This is to be my first match of the year, and I can't wait! Plus my first production match.

Staudacher, that would be great. I'll buy you lunch. I sent my entry in 2 weeks ago, so I should be good to go. Soon as I see my name on a list, I'll get with you.

dcarter, man isn't that the truth! This is to be my first match of the year, and I can't wait! Plus my first production match.

Check your email,

You are on Squad 7

Match is Full.

If you have sent your entry in this week you will still be squadded. However anything post marked after today 3/18/2009 will be put on a waiting list.

I will email out a final squad list this coming weekend.

Other Match Information is:

Saturday Competitors

12:00noon sign up

12:45pm Shooters Meeting

1:00pm Make Ready

Sunday Competitors

8:00am Sign up

8:45am Shooter Meeting

9:00am Make Ready

This is a trophy only match. There will be a random prize draw for each division for a firearm. Single Stack shooters will all have a chance to win a Springfield Armory Mil-Spec Stainless Steel .45 acp 1911 ( http://www.springfield-armory.com/armory.php?version=10 ). All Production Division shooters will have a chance to win a Springfield XDm 9mm ( http://www.the-m-factor.com/ )

We are going to be running about 45 shooters including staff on Saturday and the remaining, should be 70 competitors, on Sunday. This is the end of March in Indiana, so it could be sunny and 70, or there could be snow or mud up to your knees, but we are going to shoot!!! There will not be anything set up for lunch, sorry but this is a low budget operation and instead of spending money on food I bought the guns for the drawings. Didn't think that would hurt anyone's feelings!!

If you have any questions please send me an email

jakemartens@comcast.net