Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Change 1 - 24 inch barrels on shotgun is approved.

However, you may have some difficulty.

I will highlight some of the things for the match...

This will be a Tactical match, physically demanding, technical, and lots of blasting.

DQ - will be case by case and the shooter may only zero stage.

Scoring - minus 2 for a C and minus 4 for a D.

Clays must Break - no BB hole.

AR Mags - 45 round limit.

Must have full bullet diameter to score.

No comps on any Rifles? I really don't want to have to but another upper to shoot one match with.

I don't see anything in the rules about no comps on rifles. Just none on pistols or shotguns.

For the "Magazines will not exceed 45 rounds" is that magazine capacity or loaded to?

Kinda like a Saiga, yes Sir, good to go.

Mag fed (iron sight, no porting) shotguns OK?

And...it is nice to be a "factory" (07 FFL/manufacturer), as all my equipment is "factory configuration" :cheers:

Alex

Greg, I thought the dates had been changed because of SMM3G, and don't forget the High Plains Shotgun match is March 20-22.

Also, the LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun match and SMM3G all share the same weekend as the Double Tap Championship.

This will be a Tactical match, physically demanding, technical, and lots of blasting.

Can you give some examples of "technical"? Tight shots? Climb TJ's tower with the clock running? Shotgun slugs at great distance (no worries about that, Trapr and Kurt will have me warmed up to that the weekend before :) )?

Lee

Yes Jeff, it may extend past however, you can only load 9 total and you may have problems with moving the gun in tight places. Sound familiar?

There are several hotels within 15 minutes of the range, TJ is checking on a Match Hotel this week and info will be posted on the web site when it gets up.

Rifle Ranges - you will probable see 500 yards.

Edited by SGDM

I'll cut off the biuttstock to make it shorter then, tight places are no challenge for those of us who are ambidextrous, clumbsy with both hands, I can mess that up no matter how long the gun is

great, can't wait to come spend more time in Texas

• 3 weeks later...