Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there any information available for the 2009 Area 7 Match? I am going to try and plan a family trip next year around that match.

Early August, at Pathfinder Fish and Game in Fulton, N.Y.

That would be nice, Harvard was nice last year but a long drive. Pathfinder is only 3 hours away for me. :rolleyes:

Google map of Pathfinder Fish & Game.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=43....mp;t=h&z=17

Pistol bays at the top, trap/skeet fields at the bottom.

Back when they used to run the Smith & Wesson Invitational, they ran side matches on the rifle, and shotgun ranges, but all pistol stages for the match were run in the pistol bays.

For winter matches, they run pistol stages on the shotgun fields, so as not to be too far from the heated clubhouse. Putting some stages there for the A7 is not impossible, but is unlikely.

Is there any information available for the 2009 Area 7 Match? I am going to try and plan a family trip next year around that match.

Early August, at Pathfinder Fish and Game in Fulton, N.Y.

7-9th would be nice!!

The club has reserved August 2-9 as match dates, and these have been approved by the USPSA President.

I don't expect the match will actually run 7 days and, since the 8th and 9th the only weekends days in that range, I think it's a safe bet those will be shooting days.

ROAD TRIP!!

:cheers:

• 8 months later...