Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi friends,

Wanted to say hi and I hope that everybody is well. I just graduated advanced Infantry training and am greatly looking forward to shooting pistols again. So what’s new out there?

Anyway, not sure when I’ll be able to log back in as I don’t own a computer and I’m on a x-country road trip. Hope to see you on the range!

Take care,

TTomasie

Hey T, congrats on completion. I know it was tough.

I've been pestering your dad at the local matches about your progress, I'm glad to see you finally found a computer. :D

Man, I can't last a week without picking up a gun! You must have been going CRAZY!!

When do you think your next match will be and will it be in an Army uniform.

Take care,

Tom

TT,

Good to see you made it out the other end!!! It put a smile on my face to see your post. B)

Anderson and I ran into Max after the shoot-off at the FGN (did the Army cover that golf-cart?). We were asking about ya. He said the Army was going to build you another gun?

On your way to GA?

Congrads TT. Not being in the loop I didn't know you were doing the military thing.

I guess all the things I've heard said about your personality are wildly correct!!!

Thanks for the commitment to our country and hope you make it back to kicking us old farts arse's on the range soon!!!

:):):)

TT joins the AMU

Why would I even pick up a gun again. He'll be unbeatable.

Congrats Travis - and if you get a chance put a bullet in Osama's ass (then his head!)

RLTW

JB

Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. I really appreciate it. It looks like I’ll make the Open Nationals.

Man, I can't last a week without picking up a gun!  You must have been going CRAZY!!

I hear that, we carried M-16A4's everywhere, so thankfully I got to dry-fire sometimes. I was also the SAW gunner on most of the field problems. Which was cool, until I had to hump the darn thing in full battle-rattle, including ruck, MILES, and 400 rounds of .223, on the final 25 mile march. Sore feet but great times.

Anyway, thanks again men.

TT

Thank you for the kind words gentlemen. I really appreciate it. It looks like I?ll make the Open Nationals.

Man, I can't last a week without picking up a gun!  You must have been going CRAZY!!

I hear that, we carried M-16A4's everywhere, so thankfully I got to dry-fire sometimes. I was also the SAW gunner on most of the field problems. Which was cool, until I had to hump the darn thing in full battle-rattle, including ruck, MILES, and 400 rounds of .223, on the final 25 mile march. Sore feet but great times.

Anyway, thanks again men.

TT

I feel for ya man!

I was the LAR man in my Infantry Section (same as SAW gunner)...but I carried the C2A1 (HB FN LAR) with 400+ rnds of 7.62 :D on 25 mile advance to contact exercises. My Regiment was attached to the Canadian Airborne Regiment, so we walked alot :)

Hope to see ya soon...we can swap stories :D