Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Call of Duty 4

38supPat

OK Pat.

I THINK my son has the game set up so if we go online we're playing under the name "Snake" but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I know NOTHING about this stuff and hes my personal video/computer/tv geek squad.

I'll ask him when he gets home from work today.

Hes guarding a prisoner at one of the local hospitals and not a bad gig today since its raining cats/dogs/baby elephants out there now.

JK

How about we post our user names so that we can all sign on? And what platform

Mine is PH_Racing on Playstation 3

Mithril Anubis on Xbox 360. Unfortunately I found that CoD 4's online play lacked a certain 'fun' element to it so I stick to Gears of War <_<

How about we post our user names so that we can all sign on? And what platform

Mine is PH_Racing on Playstation 3

Mithril Anubis on Xbox 360. Unfortunately I found that CoD 4's online play lacked a certain 'fun' element to it so I stick to Gears of War <_<

I sold mine to a fellow forum member... most maps were a simple frag-fest and not so skill based. I mean a friggin monkey can chuck grenades non-stop. :rolleyes: I did enjoy the single player missions, though...quite challenging, but the gameplay made me nauseous after 30 mins or so.

Thats why I was hoping to get a bunch of guys together that might make it more interesting rather than running around fragging everything....I notice most of the guys with the most kills also have the most deaths...no incentive to stay alive

I notice most of the guys with the most kills also have the most deaths...no incentive to stay alive

Ok players get high kill with high deaths

Good players get the most kills and least deaths (high K/D ratio) :devil:

I never knew COOL people played vidiot games! lol

xTaakemoutx on Xbox 360

I only really play Hardcore Team Deathmatch, so its not such a frag-fest

since there is hardly any HUD, and no radar, its really much more skill-based

hit me up, i love COD4 =)

-LK

FTDR1911 on XBOX360. I only really play hardcore team deathmatch. I got tired of laying laying the wood to someone and them not going down. The only downside is the 13 year olds that think it's cool to kill their own teammates. I have been playing the Beta version of COD5 for the past week and it is pretty damn good. Instead of helicopters at seven consecutive kills you get a pack of wild dogs that are like heat seeking missiles. It's hysterical to watch guys on the other team trying to run away from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FTDR1911 on XBOX360. I only really play hardcore team deathmatch. I got tired of laying laying the wood to someone and them not going down. The only downside is the 13 year olds that think it's cool to kill their own teammates. I have been playing the Beta version of COD5 for the past week and it is pretty damn good. Instead of helicopters at seven consecutive kills you get a pack of wild dogs that are like heat seeking missiles. It's hysterical to watch guys on the other team trying to run away from them.

I think I played against you the other night. XBox360, I am Xcessiv4c. I like the IPSC clan tag and think I'll switch to it, I was playing with the NFB clan, but currently I am MVD.

• 1 month later...

I play both COD 4 and 5. The zombies is a blast. I actually played with Rob Romero the other day. He finished top 16 at the nationals in 2007. He didn't fare as well when we played due to a crappy connection. I play under two gamertags, sti2011 and alexa8jake

I play the Zombies all the time, got to level 12 I think.....man it gets tough! I like the big revolver, the ray gun and the M1919 browning for dealing with the undead

level 27. We had one guy with a flame thrower and three other guys with belt fed guns and three of us had ray guns as well. It got to the point where it took two shots with the ray gun to kill the zombies