Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Les Baer HC40 pics

Have you range tested yet? What are the results ? One inch at 25? Reliable? Just curious as this is the first I have seen of anyone owning one yet.

Watch out for that human factor. Les guarantees 2.5 inch groups or better at 50 yards from a ransom rest out of this pistol. All his 1911s carry a 3" group at 50 yards guarantee. For a little more money, you can get an equally reliable 1911 that will do 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards. I have two. They've both run flawlessly for 28,000 rounds now. Both came with a test target with a 10 shot group that could be covered by a quarter. That's better than 1.5"

Have you range tested yet? What are the results ? One inch at 25? Reliable? Just curious as this is the first I have seen of anyone owning one yet.

Watch out for that human factor. Les guarantees 2.5 inch groups or better at 50 yards from a ransom rest out of this pistol. All his 1911s carry a 3" group at 50 yards guarantee. For a little more money, you can get an equally reliable 1911 that will do 1.5 inch groups at 50 yards. I have two. They've both run flawlessly for 28,000 rounds now. Both came with a test target with a 10 shot group that could be covered by a quarter. That's better than 1.5"

Thanks, I agree with whoever it was that said the only interesting guns are accurate ones. :D

I've got three Les Baer Pistols and they are reliable and accurate. I would love to have one like yours with a 6" barrel/slide and 25 LPI checkering on the front strap and the arched mainspring housing.

Come on Santa.....I've been a good boy this year.

Sweet pistol. ENJOY.

Buddy

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

That usually means that the pic have been removed from the source (ie photobucket etc.) although photobucket usually has their own little black picture box saying that the user removed the photo from its location.