Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 High Plains Shotgun Challenge

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he doesn't show up, we may just have to visit his BAR!!!!!!

Jamie's still upset about the entry his friend got, instead of him, his test will begin on March 21st.

Trapr

BTW, the stages have been sent to my Website guru, and hopefully he can get them up this weekend, check the website for them next week.

Edited by bigbrowndog

OK, I have tried to contact Matt Barr, by phone, I cannot read his email address and he has not returned my calls, If anyone knows how to get in contact with him, I need him to contact me. So I can award the remaining free entries to him and the others.

If I cannot get a hold of him he will have to take whatever entry is left over after the remaining ones have been taken.

I'll keep trying to reach him till Feb 20. then I'll move to the next person in line.

I can be reached at 512-496-5386.

Trapr

Make real sure you know how your SG patterns Buckshot and shot, All the shot targets will be proofed with a cyl. choked gun, and there will be many opportunities for you to free style stages, meaning the field courses are not set up to be shot ONE way, you may actually find that there are TOO many different ways to shoot it and its hard to decide the BEST way........Remember to always work to your strengths, unless of course that happens to be PISTOL, then you're SOL!!!! :roflol:

The stages should be posted on the website, in the next couple of days. One or two have been copied from Euro/UK matches, but given a BBD twist.

We have about 30-40 slots still available before we Max. out, if you want to make the match please don't put off entering.

Trapr

Mikey, we're gonna miss you,.......................................AAAWWW!!!! who am I kidding, we probably won't. Take care buddy and we'll see you in a few months.

Also, for those concerned,.... Scout is doing MUCH better, and has put on pounds and ready to celebrate his 11th B-day on the 20th.

Edited by bigbrowndog

Grams engineering and Falcon Industries has agreed to support the match, its just a few weeks away and things are looking good.

For those of you who have looked at the stages, we may change a few targets from plates to poppers or such but the ammo needed for the target will remain the same, if it was a shot target or buckshot target it will remain as such.

trapr

Stage 5, has a change, it will be a BIRDSHOT ONLY stage, and what appears to be LaRue targets will be steel plates aprox. 12x18. Remember this stage will still be checked and proofed with a CYL. bore shotgun so the targets will not require real heavy loads to make them fall.

Trapr

Blackhawk has agreed to help support the match. Things are getting better every day.

My intention is to drop the late fee for anyone wishing to still enter the match after Mar. 1st. If you have sent in your entry and the check or MO included the late fee, remind me of it and I will refund it to you at the match.

March 20, is just around the corner.

Trapr