Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 High Plains Shotgun Challenge

Did Kurt tell you were shooting also, so you better practice loading and shooting as well.

It will be good to get together, and socialize,...........................yeah thats the right word, socialize!!!!!

trapr

Also I have one pump gun shooter, if I can 't get more,...... the class will not be recognized, so please let some folks know so we can get a good showing in all divisions.

Edited by bigbrowndog

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I already heard that he was scared. I think he was afraid that if I got a hold of his passport what it would say!! Something about midgets and jumper cables I bet!

But this is only temporary, I am not getting back into three gun. You can't make me! :)

Kurt has talked me into trying this whole shotgun thing, too. I'll be shooting manual, so I hope there's enough of us out there. I'll also be helping out with the RO duties.

The stages look like a lot of fun, and I will be practicing over the next month to try to be at least mildly proficient.

Thanks, Trapr and Kurt for putting this thing on. I'm looking forward to it.

That brings up a very good point, right now we have 3 pump gun shooters, and about 6 open guys the rest are standard auto, if I cannot get a total of 5 pump guys I will not be able to recognize the division.

There is still plenty of time to get registered, so if anyone has a buddy that shoots a pump gun remind them that we could use a few shooters.

Also the drawing for the free entries will take place tuesday, I'll call and ask you what entry you want in order of how you get picked.

trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

OK, the names have been drawn, and I'm calling people to find out what entries they want, I'm waiting for 2 people to call me with their pick, the lucky entrants are as follows, in picking order, Randy Chafin, Dale Culver, Ed Beatty, Matt Barr, Mike Cyrwus, and Stuart Browne.

Randy and Dale have picked, and I'm waiting for Ed and Matt to call me back, when they do I'll give Mike and Stuart a call. The match hasn't begun and these guys have already WON.

There are still slots available for the match, these guys just got lucky on the early bird drawing. If you want to shoot the match, please fill out an entry and get it mailed in, if you're like me and procrastinate a bit now and then its easy to put it off until its too late. The match will be worth making, trust me!!!!

BTW, DPMS has agreed to help sponsor the match, yet another great company that continues to support our sport.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

:angry: I fill all the paper work out for two entries :angry: I write the check for both entries :angry: I stuff the envelope and stamp the thing and mail it :angry: And Stuart Wins :angry:

I'm making him pay 1/2 the cost of the stamp

<_< This fits rite in with the three business cards :wacko: I won last year off the prize table

Edited by AlamoShooter

Ms. Kitty, your a glutton for punishment. You realize this will be the same bunch that invaded your peaceful retreat last Nov. I seem to remember snide remarks about all the testosterone gathered in one place. :surprise: Add to that you will be on foreign soil. Your more than welcome as far as I'm concerned, but I'm on foreign soil also. :cheers:

Keith