Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

The_Vigilante

I went to Montana Gold to order some bullets and had problems negotiating their website. When I tried to check out the page kept returning to the previous page. I contacted them and got some mumble jumble about checking the settings on my virus control for weaponry. I ended up just faxing them the order form. Is there some secret to ordering from their website? Thanks

I can get to the order page, select a choice, and then go to the next page with no problem. However, at this page, once I click on "Continue" it takes me back to the Selection page. I quit my virus program and anti-spyware program before trying this, so that rules out those two programs. Anymore suggestions? Thanks

I can get to the order page, select a choice, and then go to the next page with no problem. However, at this page, once I click on "Continue" it takes me back to the Selection page. I quit my virus program and anti-spyware program before trying this, so that rules out those two programs. Anymore suggestions? Thanks
Oops, sorry about that. Moderator, please delete this post. Thanks Edited by The_Vigilante

• 4 weeks later...
Oops, sorry about that. Moderator, please delete this post. Thanks

MontanaGold has great service. I had trouble one time when I left the shopping cart page and couldn't get back to it. I selectedanother item to get back to it and then deleted the item I didn't need.

I have trouble like that with some web sites, but not at MG. I've worked with computers since '72, but only know enough about web pages to be dangerous. I have heard of and seen cases where different computers will get different web pages due to some kind of web page caching (somewhere other than locally).

For example, on the computer where I am writing this, I get an old (2005) page for GSSF regardless of which browser I use. But on my laptop, I get the current page with IE and the old page with Firefox. I've tested the same thing from other computers in the office and some get it and some don't.

One of these days, when I have the time and can remember it, I'm going to find out why.