Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'08 USPSA MultiGun Nationals.....

Great location for me...just a few hours north...but my step-daughter expects me to be at her wedding that is going to be held at our house the same Saturday. Since she was nice enough to schedule her October wedding to avoid the Gator Classic I guess I owe her one B)

Wouldn't mind if it ended up in Louisiana again sometime down the road.

Curtis

To expensive to fly now...with airlines charging more for baggage and cost is just too much for this time of year. Hope the weather is great for all that are going:-)

Now I will make it to the Blue Ridge match in KY next year...I like the scoreing and ranges (Rifle distances) and natural terrian better...more to my strong points.

Scott Hawkins

Cost is a factor for me. The main reason though is USPSA puts on boring Multi-Gun Nationals, IMHO. I have yet to shoot a MG Nats, or a 3-Gun Nats before that was fun. SMM3G used to put on a really fun one, now it's gotten OK. SOF/WC3-Gun put on some that were a real blast, but no more. RM3G puts on the perfect match, if they would just quit scheduling it so that I can't go. Ft. Benning is the only one that I'm going to get to this year that I think will be REALLY fun. The combination of natural terrain and distance at RM3G makes the match for me. That's why I used to like Rio until they did away with the gully run at the end of the range and replaced it with, normally very boring speed shoots. And, I think, for 2 of the last 3 years they've had to throw out one of the long range stages, normally which ever one I did the best at. At Benning it's the awesome stage designs and the Army toys we civvies don't get to play with. If they would quit holding MG Nationals on pistol ranges, I would probably be more than happy to go. Until then, I think I'll pass.

• 2 weeks later...