Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waiting List Progress.

I signed up 1-4-03 and got offered slots on 6-17-03. They have a 5 day expiration so it will probably take a while to work through the list. They will have to offer them all wait 5 days and then offer what's left and wait another 5 days, etc.

I got my limited slot a couple weeks ago from the waiting list. The last I heard from the Match Director is that they are going to have about 450 shooters in Limited and 450 in Open, and that the waiting list as of 3 weeks ago was about 600 in limited class and I think a bit less in Open. FYI I signed up the day they opened the list.

My brother Gene and I both got our Limited Slots on the 17th and paid by credit card, but haven't seen any paperwork yet. We signed up for the waiting list within the first hour? Would have been within the first minute, but the process was screwed up at first.

I think it's within 5 business days, not just within 5 days, but I could just be dazed?

Too bad you didn't read my add for help at Racegun Nats. We HAD a few slots for volunteers, but alas they have been filled. No one from the forum responded to the post :( If you want to come help out set-up/tear down feel free to e-mail me.

I picked this up off of the USPSA site today:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: We have a limited number of slots to the 2003 Back to Back Race Gun Nationals now available to the general membership. Contact the office at 360-855-2245 to claim yours. Slots must be prepaid with a credit card and completed over the phone. Don't delay, get yours today!

(Note: If you are on the waiting list and have not yet been contacted, we may not have good contact information for you. Call right away to claim your slot.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed