Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Numbering your mags

A62335

My tuned mags from Brazos are engraved with the number. To make things a little easier, I also put 1/2" plastic numbers on each base pad. These were purchased at the local Office Depot.

So far, they have not come off and if they do, the Office Depot sheet has plenty of replacements.

Bill

a piece of tan tape and a ballpoint pen............now that's cheap!!!

Adios,

TG

I'm even cheaper than that, I only have a peice of target tape on my "start" mag. all the others are on thier own.

a piece of tan tape and a ballpoint pen............now that's cheap!!!

Adios,

TG

I'm even cheaper than that, I only have a peice of target tape on my "start" mag. all the others are on thier own.

I have to give that one to you, BUT, did you buy the target tape or did you steal it and a pen out of a range bucket before a match one morning. :ph34r:

Adios,

TG

I've used a markers in various colors, but found that they rubbed off. Then I switched to a paint marker, but they rubbed off. So I dug out some old sticky numbers that were used on the computer tapes from when I was a computer operator. Those work the best and they were free since I got the numbers when we did away with the tapes and tape drives.