Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A Week Away...........

TRNinTX

The match is only a week away. We are leaving Tuesday afternoon and will be on the practice range early Wed morning. BJ is shooting Rimfire, Limited and Open this year. Who else is going?

Edited by TRNinTX

PMD and I will be coming in early Monday....I after working these 6 out of 7 days....I cannot wait for Sunday night....LOL

AH.....yes cant forget PinShooter will be in as well...that is all I know right now......Coronas.......here we come@ :cheers:

DougC

We'll be there. Had to cut the trip pretty short due to the World Shoot vacation-suck, but we plan to be there late Wednesday, probably on the practice range Thu and/or Fri, depending on how we get squadded.

PMD and I will be coming in early Monday....I after working these 6 out of 7 days....I cannot wait for Sunday night....LOL

AH.....yes cant forget PinShooter will be in as well...that is all I know right now......Coronas.......here we come@ :cheers:

DougC

Corona.....it's Spanish for water....well it is in Tulsa...... :cheers:

looking forward to seeing you and bj out there ,

has he put alot of rounds down range this year?

i will be on the practice range on thursday morning as i'm just shooting open this year

but i can't wait

Hey Nick,

BJ hasn't shot as much this year as he would have liked. A new job and getting married in a couple of weeks have all eaten into practice time. He just finished his new Open steel gun last week built on a S&W scandium frame and has only had a few practices with it and it is running great. But for the last two weeks he has not had a bad practice session using his rimfire until the centerfire gun was completed. He had a great practice this afternoon and we will be back on the range tomorrow morning for the last time before we leave. He feels very good going into the match. We are looking forward to seeing you.

Tim