Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many of you are there?

AikiDale looking at your Avitar did you ever read Usagi Yojimbo?

That was the best comic EVER!!!!

:D

Of course I read Usagi Yojimbo. About 20 years ago my students bought a limited edition print of Usagi and Bleep for me when I turned them on to the comics. You can check out Usagi's Dojo Here.

Edited by AikiDale

AikiDale looking at your Avitar did you ever read Usagi Yojimbo?

That was the best comic EVER!!!!

:D

Of course I read Usagi Yojimbo. About 20 years ago my students bought a limited edition print of Usagi and Bleep for me when I turned them on to the comics. You can check out Usagi's Dojo Here.

Is this series still around? I need to go to my fathers house one of these days and dig out my old comics. They are at least 15 years old or more. I always liked this comic because most of the stories were based on either true Samurai events or myths which was always cool. I'm sure if it's still around they are flying space ships by now. LOL

Well...

Theres a few Johns

There are 5,003,070 people in the U.S. with the first name John

Not so many Golson's

There are 2,073 people in the U.S. with the last name Golson

There are 34 people in the U.S. named John Golson

I know many men with various names that have been a John at one time or another.... :rolleyes:

There are 2,330,126 people in the U.S. with the first name Charles. There are 417,563 people in the U.S. with the last name Edwards. There are 3,192 people in the U.S. named Charles Edwards.

And at least one of them is a convicted felon. I had to get a UPIN a year ago. :angry:

635,489 with first name of Dennis.

Fewer than 335 with last name of Schmauch and almost all are related some way.

There is only room in this world for one Dennis Schmauch--and some people tell me that one is one too many.

There are 353,562 people in the U.S with first name Eugene.

There are 914 people in the U.S. with the last name Aki.

+1 for the unique crowd...There is 1 person in the U.S. named Eugene Aki. There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Gino Aki.

And I don't show up on Google.

+1 for the unique crowd...There is 1 person in the U.S. named Eugene Aki. There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Gino Aki.

And I don't show up on Google.

Then there are fewer than 1 of you...you don't exist! :surprise:

189. And I used to work with one of them. :rolleyes:

But, if I go by my nick-name "Buster" which I've used forever, then I'm one of the 1 or fewer crowd. Ironically, the only people that cal me Ken are my shooting buddies. Signed up in my first USPSA match as Ken and it's been so ever since. Wonder if I'd do any better as Buster.....?