Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steel,

I don't know about you, but I have trouble even hearing that the Piece of Gl@ck shooters (at least 1 of them) actually want to attempt to shoot this match. KNOWING that the WORK OF ART from J. M. Browning will be on the range !!! :sight:

Hop

That does it! I'm gonna have to bring my Glock up there and and show you yankees how its done.

You might want to change your screen name if your going to show up to a Single Stack match shooting a Glock. Oh and I know how a glock is done, "Bang, Bang, Click, rack, Bang, Click, Rack, Click, Bang, Bang, Click, Rack, Click, Rack, Bang, Reload.

Edited by steel1212

Steel,

I don't know about you, but I have trouble even hearing that the Piece of Gl@ck shooters (at least 1 of them) actually want to attempt to shoot this match. KNOWING that the WORK OF ART from J. M. Browning will be on the range !!! :sight:

Hop

That does it! I'm gonna have to bring my Glock up there and and show you yankees how its done.

You might want to change your screen name if your going to show up to a Single Stack match shooting a Glock. Oh and I know how a glock is done, "Bang, Bang, Click, rack, Bang, Click, Rack, Click, Bang, Bang, Click, Rack, Click, Rack, Bang, Reload.

Not to worry. I am secure in my manhood.

There was lots of talk of this match today....there will be a whole pack of yankee's coming! Oh and HOP I know what you said about me..... :ph34r:

Oh, and put down that round gun for atleast 3 more matches....I don't want to whoop up on no U shooter lol :P

Edited by steel1212

OK i was just going to lay quite and be nice but moverfive and a few others just couldn't let it be.....SO i'm calling on all GLOCK SHOOTERS to come on down to the 2008 Tennessee Hillbilly Classic and show these boy's a thing or two. I predict that Glock's will rule when the scores are all added up and i might even get moverfive to try one out :roflol::roflol:

Have POG will travel!

see you there HOP.

:cheers:

I sent my match app. today.

The stages look like this may be a great test for the single stack major vs. minor arguement. By my count, you'd save seven reloads over the 10 stages shooting minor.

Dave

Edited by Airedale

The stages look like this may be a great test for the single stack major vs. minor arguement. By my count, you'd save seven reloads over the 10 stages shooting minor.

Dave

Mine went out today as well.

Dave, I think you should bring your pimp custom .45 :ph34r:

Edited by steel1212

Dave

I have a pimp custom 9 that looks just like it.

How's that old Lead Belly blues song go? Rock Island 9 shoots a mighty good load, Rock Island 9 is the 9 to drive, ...or something like that. :rolleyes:

Dave

Dave

How's that old Lead Belly blues song go? Rock Island 9 shoots a mighty good load, Rock Island 9 is the 9 to drive, ...or something like that. :rolleyes:

Dave

Your 9 has all the bells also? I thought just the .45 tactical had all the good stuff.

Dave

Dave

Your 9 has all the bells also? I thought just the .45 tactical had all the good stuff.

Yup-got near $500 in it!

Dave