Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

Yeah, right!! :roflol:

You can shoot the early original 1911 jamamatic, bring it on. I am not talking about a 30th addition Kimber but the original!!! :surprise:

Yeah, shoot it if you can keep it functioning in a 7 round mag. <_<

Then bring on your 21st century additions and maybe you can think about keeping up! :D

Now I see why Hop hangs out here so much, it is a lot of fun to talk SMACK! :goof:

I know of improvements that is why I went with the 35 instead of the 22.

Have a good evening and see you at the match.

BillW

So now your scared about which 1911 I shoot.....just don't pull the pin on that grenade.... :roflol:

Wrong!

I really don't care what version you have embraced, I will simply pass you bye!! :sight:

Yeah, the SS world has its place, maybe IDPA or something not quite up to IPSC speed.

I would not hesitate to carry a modified, reliable SS, But why when I have a Glock! :P

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would not hesitate to carry a modified, reliable SS, But why when I have a Glock! :P

Why? For a "real" trigger for one. Glocks are for CCW, SS are for competition. I say this now but that will change as soon as my Glock is sold. :cheers:

Why? For a "real" trigger for one. Glocks are for CCW, SS are for competition. I say this now but that will change as soon as my Glock is sold. :cheers:

Paaalllleeeeaaaassssee! :wacko:

If you dryfire as much as you need to with any weapon, the "Perfect Glock" trigger becomes part of you. :surprise:

No need to justify your inadaqecies here, we know you don't practice enough to be proficient. (in pot sturing terms practice enough to be "good")

Gotta go and practice my dryfire to beat some SS guys at an upcoming match. :sight:

Gotta go and practice my dryfire to beat some SS guys at an upcoming match. :sight:

The match is what...a month and a half away...yeah dryfire isn't going to help you now.

not quite up to IPSC speed

You keep thinking that when me and want2race beat good limited shooters with our single stacks...like I said no need to worry we'll see when the scores are out what gun is on top.

The match is what...a month and a half away...yeah dryfire isn't going to help you now.

not quite up to IPSC speed

You keep thinking that when me and want2race beat good limited shooters with our single stacks...like I said no need to worry we'll see when the scores are out what gun is on top.

Oh, my mistake I am practicing for Tulsa in 2 weeks, then Tenn. sect. then a visit with ya'll Hillbillies!!

Any practice is good practice.

Game ON! :cheers:

What's the squadding process?

I had heard online squadding but haven't received anything.

Dave

Dave, I think they ususally do that when the match is about a month or so away.

Oh, my mistake I am practicing for Tulsa in 2 weeks, then Tenn. sect.

Yeah, but we ain't shootin limited at this match.

Edited by steel1212

Dave

10 fo

Dave

Dave make sure you get squadded up with Barry, Shaun, Kevin, Doc Steve, and me! Know of anybody else going?

Paaalllleeeeaaaassssee! :wacko:

If you dryfire as much as you need to with any weapon, the "Perfect Glock" trigger becomes part of you. :surprise:

No need to justify your inadaqecies here, we know you don't practice enough to be proficient. (in pot sturing terms practice enough to be "good")

Well, I guess if you dry fire a ton you can get use to it....... but why???? I mean you can get use to having a hernia but I sure wouldn't want to. :roflol:

Dave

10 fo

Dave

Dave make sure you get squadded up with Barry, Shaun, Kevin, Doc Steve, and me! Know of anybody else going?

Will do.

Dave

I'm liking this "BillW". :cheers: He talk's the talk. I bet he can walk the walk. Man i already feel bad for a lot of the 1911 crowd,cause when this match is over and "Glock's" are riding high....man i can hear BillW now.....

Ramtough47,

Well the whole idea is to have fun! and I figure my chances with a production POG are pretty good against these guys in SSLand. I know a certain RMay that will probably clean house with a Sig. but he is a GM.

I will have to start a little grudge match with the online gang I guess. maybe a side match or A count? just to make it interesting.

It will be nice to meet you Ram and maybe even to meet Steel. until then let the Smack roll!!!

Long Live the POG! :cheers:

Man....it's time to put on our hip boots cause the glock is getting really high here. :lol:

What's the matter you step in a pile of "SS"? :sick:

Did you expect anything less?

POG's are coming to ruin your day!

Think how embarrassed you will be when a minor caliber POG beats your A$$$$$$$$$$$ overall! :P

And heck at this rate it may be several POG's

Let the games begin! Screw China time for the Redneck Olympic! :lol:

Man....it's time to put on our hip boots cause the glock is getting really high here. :lol:

Think how embarrassed you will be when a minor caliber POG beats your A$$$$$$$$$$$ overall! :P

Let me know how all that works out for ya... :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Are you kidden? whimp loads to meet minor... shoot A's across the board and the equivilent to a mike for the match.

I plan on smoken it way out of control!

In other words leaving you in the dust Timmy! :sight:

TTFN

Are you kidden? whimp loads to meet minor... shoot A's across the board and the equivilent to a mike for the match.

TTFN

Anybody got a Mississippi translator? I think somebody has been "smoken it way out of control"

TTFN

Anybody got a Mississippi translator? I think somebody has been "smoken it way out of control"

let me talk real slow for you.

Leave you in the dust!

When you catch up I will be at dinner with Hop on the way home with your money!! :roflol:

TTFN

:yawn: You remind me of a miniature poodle.........makes a lot of noise with very little results. Now if you get rid of that handicap you call a gun, well maybe some teeth will be behind your bark......maybe. :lol:

:yawn: You remind me of a miniature poodle.........makes a lot of noise with very little results. Now if you get rid of that handicap you call a gun, well maybe some teeth will be behind your bark......maybe. :lol:

:roflol:

Wow you are good! except I had 2 standard poodles, black, beautiful, intelligent.... Yep, you guessed it "Perfection" in a dog! :goof:

Handicap?

Don't worry I won't rub it in toooooo much when I beat you like a drum!

Can't wait to play now. :sight:

Wow you are good! except I had 2 standard poodles, black, beautiful, intelligent.... Yep, you guessed it "Perfection" in a dog! :goof:

Handicap?

It ain't happen bub, I'll reiterate, it means I'll say it again, I can miss for every 7 Cs you hit. If your "smoken down" I doubt your hitting enough alphas to bother me.

Plus standard puddles look like Fraggles on steorids anyway. They are the dogs men get when the wife lets them have a dog.

Handicap?

It ain't happen bub, I'll reiterate, it means I'll say it again, I can miss for every 7 Cs you hit. If your "smoken down" I doubt your hitting enough alphas to bother me.

Plus standard puddles look like Fraggles on steorids anyway. They are the dogs men get when the wife lets them have a dog.

:bow: Awesome!!!!