Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Steel..............................................

I got a classifier in this weekend. Maybe I'll get 4 of them in and the clubs get them sent in before the match :wacko:

IF not I guess I'll just have to shoot Production where I have a little class !!! :goof::goof::goof::goof:

See ya there,

Hop

Oh Steel..............................................

I got a classifier in this weekend. Maybe I'll get 4 of them in and the clubs get them sent in before the match :wacko:

IF not I guess I'll just have to shoot Production where I have a little class !!! :goof::goof::goof::goof:

See ya there,

Hop

I'd shoot as a U before plastic.... <_<

Don't you already have 1 on file? Then you would only need 2 more for classification.

Edited by steel1212

NEVER said anything about PLASTIC !!! :sight: IF I have to shoot in Production, It'll be with a real gun made out of cold BLUE steel ! ;)

Yep, I have one. But relying on the clubs to get them in is a whole "nuther" thing ! <_<

It don't matter, All the LOOT will still be going to WEST TENNESSEE. :sight:

Hop :cheers:

NEVER said anything about PLASTIC !!! :sight: IF I have to shoot in Production, It'll be with a real gun made out of cold BLUE steel ! ;)

Yep, I have one. But relying on the clubs to get them in is a whole "nuther" thing ! <_<

First of all being from TN you should know better than to use the colors blue and orange together. Secondly, what do you use in production? Thirdly, oh how I know about getting some clubs to send in the scores lol.

Hop, I'm in the same boat. I will probably be a U for the match. The good news is that it looks like we have enough U's to award it as a class. So, don't sweat the U thing.

Hop, I'm in the same boat. I will probably be a U for the match. The good news is that it looks like we have enough U's to award it as a class. So, don't sweat the U thing.

And thare ya go! I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll only be looking to see which state is on top anyway lol.

And thare ya go! I guess it doesn't really matter, I'll only be looking to see which state is on top anyway lol.

Yep, I have 2 in and I will shoot another this weekend and then go to memphis the first weekend of next month. Then as long as they both get submitted before the 10th of Sept. I should be good to go. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

First of all being from TN you should know better than to use the colors blue and orange together. Secondly, what do you use in production? Thirdly, oh how I know about getting some clubs to send in the scores lol.

Mascot_200w.gif

Steel,

Since it is a straight out of the BOX gun, I think I'll use my KIMBER Eclipse in .45 ACP with 10 round magazines loaded to MINOR ! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

Really !!!!!!

I did not use Orange and Blue together on the same subject so I can get away with that ! ;)

Maybe the classifiers will get all in. <_<

Hop

Hop just remember Colt's and Kimber's are what you show your friends.

POGS are what you show the bad guys!!!

Plastic gunners unite!

:sight:

Steel,

Since it is a straight out of the BOX gun, I think I'll use my KIMBER Eclipse in .45 ACP with 10 round magazines loaded to MINOR ! :surprise::surprise::surprise:

Really !!!!!!

I did not use Orange and Blue together on the same subject so I can get away with that ! ;)

Maybe the classifiers will get all in. <_<

Hop

Steel,

Hop

Now Sam,

You know those 10 rd .45 mags won't fit in the box! However, I'll be down the Friday before the match. I can bring you a loaner 1911 minor gun that will run strong.

Helpin' a brotha out,

Dave

BillW, You the man. I like that quote." POG's are what you show the bad guy's"

Now then all we have to do is show Moverfive,tpcdvc,steel1212,Hopalong,Beretta Bob and a few others what they can do in competition.

Bad guys/friends....they all see the same.

Now then all we have to do is show Moverfive,tpcdvc,steel1212,Hopalong,Beretta Bob and a few others what they can do in competition.

Yeah, but by the time you show the bad guy your POG and actually break that thing you call a trigger, I'll have a couple rounds in him and be re-holstering Gods divine creation. :sight: :sight: :devil::roflol:

Yeah, but by the time you show the bad guy your POG and actually break that thing you call a trigger, I'll have a couple rounds in him and be re-holstering Gods divine creation. :sight: :sight: :devil::roflol:

Tim your killing me :roflol:

Aierdale,

I actually have my own Personal box so no problems there. :sight:

Tim,

While the POG guys are showing thier plastic toys to everone, we'll have already finished the job. :devil: and all the loot will be going to WEST TENNESSEE !!!! ;)

Hop

Aierdale,

I actually have my own Personal box so no problems there. :sight:

Tim,

While the POG guys are showing thier plastic toys to everone, we'll have already finished the job. :devil: and all the loot will be going to BLUEGRASS STATE !!!! ;)

Hop

Fixed it for ya :cheers: