Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

Corey,

I'm not bothered by him/them he is just jealous by the fact that no matter what he's stuck at M for anything he classifies in. :roflol:

Talked to Robert on the phone the other evening. He said it looks good for 60+ on the first of what he hopes is a permanent match.

I then told him that he might as well send all the goodies this way as it is going to be coming here anyway. :cheers:

Hop

Edit to add:

Oh and Andy, It is a GOOD thing I'm not shooting a Gl@ck as it would have melted and fallen apart by the 2nd match. !!! :sight:

Only 60?!?! we must have scared off all the glockers lololololol Now I just have to figure out which SS I'm gonna use to bring the loot home with, ain't no way I'm leaving it down there...that wouldn't be fair to the loot lol

Corey,

I just traded into a Colt 1911 .38 Super match grade pistol manufactured in 1935 if you want to go old school!

Dave

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Corey,

I just traded into a Colt 1911 .38 Super match grade pistol manufactured in 1935 if you want to go old school!

Dave

Didn't know it was a super but I saw it when I was at shooters connection the other day...nice looking gun.

Hop, did i hear you right? Scare off the "glockers". Thats funny!

Let see if i got this right: top 3 finnishers in this year Nationals Production championship...Glocks

First place in L-10....Glock

Hop were taken over,not scared off.

Anybody named Dave S., Bob V., Going to be at the hill billy match? Hell Dave even knows what he is missing he shot the SS nationals and last time I checked Glock don't make a REAL SS.

HOP and STEEL,

Do you have your confirmation for the match yet? I am in Georgia. My buddy and I sent our fees in about a month ago, and just want to know that everything is good to go.

$200.00 in the mail; No proof of receipt; No confirmation for the match = :(

The match is on and I spoke to Robert and he is going to try to catch up on his email tonight.

Also, just wondering if you yankees and you west tn guys want to see if y'all can get some of this bail out money so you don't feel bad when the loot is kept in middle tn.??? :surprise: Let me know and I put a call into Bush for the loser fund. :roflol: :roflol:

HOP and STEEL,

Do you have your confirmation for the match yet? I am in Georgia. My buddy and I sent our fees in about a month ago, and just want to know that everything is good to go.

$200.00 in the mail; No proof of receipt; No confirmation for the match = :(

All I know is me and the boys are coming down to TN on the 10th and somebody is getting a butt woopin :o:D

Hello Everyone:

My deepest apologizes for not posting sooner. No excuses, other than I've been very busy at work.

As I said before, this match is still a go. Applications are still coming in. But we can always use more shooters.

A couple things to note: The late fee will be waived. That was a crazy idea anyway. I have given up on the self squading process. The current squad list has been sent the web master who is very busy running the Tennessee Section this weekend, but hopefully will post it within the next day or two at our web site -- ntps.org.

I will also be shooting the TN Section this weekend, but will try to keep up with emails on a daily basis.

All checks for the match will be deposited Monday or Tuesday. So no take backs.

The match t-shirt cut-off date is Wednesday, October 2nd. So anybody who has not ordered one but would like one please let me know.

That's all for now. Thanks.

Robert

Squad_List.pdf

How come the KY boys is the only squad that has so many we had to start on a 2nd?!?!?!? Whats the matter you other guys smell funny or something?!?!? :roflol:

It looks like PRD .VS SSTK is split right down the middle in attendence so far as well.

Edited by steel1212

dog.jpg

Corey-you know that's what I do for a living. As I recall, Glock frames are glass filled nylon. We can grind them here at the plant. PA6,GF is worth ~$.050 per pound as regrind. It would be a small run but we might bring in $20 or so. :)

Dave

All in good fun.....even I would do that to a gun....

Don't know Dave, looks like OL'Roy there is doing a good enough job himself :-) There might be enough laying around the ground though when we get done at the match that just got tossed aside in disgust :ph34r::P

Edited by steel1212

Good Lord Manny is winning limited at the TN sectional buy 18%!!!

Sam, Steal Cliffs Towel....ya might have a chance! Also, your going to be so confused with 3 extra rounds!

HOLY CRAP who is this kid

6 SHANE COLEY 31 A51938 GM Open Major No No No No Junior

He has 3 first, 2, seconds, and a 4th. If it wasn't for 2 other stages he probably would be much higher and he has 2 stages to go!

Edited by steel1212

Shane is one of the Juniors on the World shoot team. He is from Mississippi and I have taught him a thing or two. ;)

Hopefully, I'll see ya'll in a couple of Saturdays....................and then see ya'll going home with your tails tucked between your legs. :goof:

Till then.

HOP