Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TM262,

I talked to Robert a good while back, and then we discussed this issue. we came up with the idea of recognizing U if there were a large quantity of them. So "Yes" it is a good possibility. ;)

NOW,

Coondog, I thought you were gonna shoot that Hi-dollar .45 !!!!! :cheers:

Hop

Nope-I'm shooting my Rock Island in 9mm. I do have a Wilson .38 Super as a back up. The high dollar .45 is coming as a back up for a buddy!

Dave

TM262,

I talked to Robert a good while back, and then we discussed this issue. we came up with the idea of recognizing U if there were a large quantity of them. So "Yes" it is a good possibility. ;)

NOW,

Hop

Nope-I'm shooting my Rock Island in 9mm. I do have a Wilson .38 Super as a back up. The high dollar .45 is coming as a back up for a buddy!

Dave

Who....JT?

TM262,

NOW,

Hop

Dave

Who....JT?

Yup-I'm picking him up about 1100 tomorrow.

Dave

TM262,

NOW,

Hop

Dave

Who....JT?

Dave

1100 damn guys you going to have tea and crackers while your at it lol. We should be there not much after that. Ok a couple hours after that :D

TM262,

NOW,

Hop

Dave

Who....JT?

Dave

1100 damn guys you going to have tea and crackers while your at it lol. We should be there not much after that. Ok a couple hours after that :D

Hey-I've got to open the plant and get things going before I leave.

Dave

Hello Everyone:

Just thought I'd chime in to let everyone know a few last minute details. The range looks great. The stages are done as of tonight and they look awesome. No dot gun stages here.

From reading all the chatter here we knew we'd better have some damn good stages ready for ya'll. We think ya'll are going to have a great time.

Now for some scheduling news: Friday morning -- registration opens at 7:30 -- shooters meeting at 8:00 -- first bang 8:30. Stages will be open to anyone who wants to come look at them. Registration will be open all day Friday at the range during the match. We'll also be doing registration from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. at the match hotel, in the Ramada conference room.

Saturday morning -- registration opens at 7:00 a.m. at the range -- shooters meeting at 7:30 -- first bang 8:00. Someone asked if there are going to be any vendors. The answer is yes. Tactical Response has confirmed they will be there and there are a couple maybes.

As for lunch on Saturday, it will be barbecue and sides served by a local sherrif's department officer for about $5 a plate. I believe that includes barbecue, potato salad, beans, chips and a drink. I'm told from past matches it's excellent.

Looks like we're going to have excellent weather. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can. I think we've put together a really good match.

Everyone drive safe. We'll see you at the range.

Thanks to everyone.

Robert

M.D.

Hop,

Just checking in here Friday afternoon, loading up the truck to play tomorrow.

Can't wait to tear up some SS folks.

Oh, and Hop you forgot to include yourself in that list of GM sandbaggers!!

See ya in the a.m.

POG's are coming for ya! :cheers:

Thanks to Jason Edwards, SSTKs won out but I think it was a close battle! I got to meet a lot of faces from here as well and that was fun!

Ky, took home 1 plaque in SSTK and 1 in Production, we will be back next year for sure! Traveling trophy.....

Bill, you shot a hell of a match and if it wasn't for stage 10 you would have been up there. Yes, I'll give credit where credit is due.

Want2Race, was smoking stages all day as usual and it was all I could do to keep up with him and in the end neither one of us had enough for Lee.

Me, well I got spanked what can I say, I'll have to wait for the overall results to be posted to see where I finished, I know its 3rd B out of 3 lol. I did get a stage win a couple of 2nds though.

Mister Umansky, got his first plaque here and did very well for him self, getting a real range bag in the process!

Sam, nice getting to put a face to a screen name...take care of that 625...Oh Shaun says, your "items" will go out monday :D so don't hold it for ransom please lol.

As for the match, that was a very fun match. I had a ball shooting those stages and my hat goes off to the stage designers, ROs, RM, etc!! Job well done! :cheers:

Now I have a date with a bottle of bookers....

Edited by steel1212

Hey everyone,

I have e-mailed the results to everyone for which I had email addresses.

If you shot the match and didn't receive the results, please e-mail me at brad.griffin@gmail.com and I will forward you a copy.

The results should be posted on our website (www.ntps.org) in the 'Match Results' section on Monday.

Hope everyone enjoyed the match!

Edited by moverfive

This was a wonderful, fun, well planned and executed match. The stages were challenging and the RO's and staff were great.

I believe, if they hold the match next year, it will be the can't miss, fun match of the season.

Thanks to all who helped make this match happen!

Dave

Thanks to everyone involved for a great match. It felt really good bringing top single stack and top production plaques to East Tennessee where they belong. (after all we're the real hillbillies) Bookers! Man Corey you're lucky, I have to settle with Buffalo Trace. Thanks again, Jason Edwards

Thanks to everyone involved for a great match. It felt really good bringing top single stack and top production plaques to East Tennessee where they belong. (after all we're the real hillbillies) Bookers! Man Corey you're lucky, I have to settle with Buffalo Trace. Thanks again, Jason Edwards

Jason, I was just talking about the movie shooter to Shaun and Steve, about the only thing good in it is that line " welcome to TN, the patron state of shooting stuff" lol. As far as bourbon, you guys need to teach your local eaterys what bourbon is....Jack is NOT bourbon!

As far as the plaques it must suck to have the HOA in production and SSTK in the same car :roflol: At least your HOA for the match in SSTK :cheers:

Jack is definitely not bourbon, it is more like the water that collects in the bottom of your grill when you leave the lid up and it rains. Good Likker is the only thing Kentucky's got goin for it.

Jack is definitely not bourbon, it is more like the water that collects in the bottom of your grill when you leave the lid up and it rains. Good Likker is the only thing Kentucky's got goin for it.

LOL...wait a minute....weeze gots them horzes toos! Our shooters don't suck to bad....Shaun was 93% of you with gun problems and I was 87% of you with shooter problems lol....I'm going to bed...

Man, that was fun.

I almost passed this one up, but I'm glad I didn't.

That match was a job well done my friends.

I've never been to a better level II match.

This was the first time I've fired my single stack in competition since the 04 nationals.

I shot the whole match clean with the exception a single mike on the first stage.

After mowing down steel all day, I now remember what I loved about that gun.

1911 = 1 shot, 1 hit.

I feel born again.