Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 USPSA Tennessee Hillbilly Classic (Oct. 10 & 11)

Corey,

I HAVE no friends, but I do have some wanna be POG shooters that need that read. :devil:

Make sure you and the rest of the KY boys bring that pile of CRYING towels with you, ya'll Yankees are gonna need them !!!!! :goof:

Till then,

HOP

I got a towel but its for the laughing I'm doing everytime I read these post lol :roflol:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Corey,

I HAVE no friends, but I do have some wanna be POG shooters that need that read. :devil:

Make sure you and the rest of the KY boys bring that pile of CRYING towels with you, ya'll Yankees are gonna need them !!!!! :goof:

Till then,

HOP

I got a towel but its for the laughing I'm doing everytime I read these post lol :roflol:

well, that is about enough of the POG punishment!

Sorry for my absence but I was trying to focus on Nationals and TN Sect. (neither worked out real well)

but I am back and ready to get down to just having fun kicking SS butt!!!!! :cheers:

I am putting the finishing touches on my Minor ammo and could not wait to come out and stir the pot again!

So be wear the POG's are coming for yall! :P

I even get to practice this weekend, that is kind of like cheaten with you hillbillies.

Can't wait for the match.

Let the Smack roll!

oh, I bet that book has a lot of pitures in it. because yall can't read and think of the ink savings? :surprise:

Probably has 3 pages total with an authentic autographed picture thanking you for your purchase!

So bring it on

I apologize, here is your book....

I think its a pop up!

books_bookshelf-4069.jpeg

Wow, I did not realize you were that old in the picture.

Nice dress! :lol:

I can tell this is gonna be fun!

:sight:

I got that from you, I don't even cook with tupperware!

Sure I have one good dress and you steal it!

OK-It looks like a great match with great stages, the smack talk should be entertaining, and Hoppy is coming so we have the celebrity element.

What's for lunch on Saturday or do we need to bring a mater sammich?

Dave

Edited by Airedale

Hamburgers and hotdogs grilled by Robert I do believe!!! :cheers:

Sweet!

Dave

Actually I believe we have the same BBQ vendor that came to the 3-Gun match held in Dickson a couple of years ago. I didn't go to that particular match, but the feedback about this vendor was VERY positive.

But if anybody is looking for a real goumet's meal - I may have an extra peanut butter and jelly sandwich.....or sammich in Sammy's case. :) And for you POG shooters, I am sure there will be some stuff in the trash that you scrounge around and find something that you are used to eating.

:) And for you POG shooters, I am sure there will be some stuff in the trash that you scrounge around and find something that you are used to eating.

Way over the top!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Alright Tim and Brad thats enough of that.You've messed up now :angry2: . Man i feel sorry for you 2 and the other POG haters.I hope ya'll have the courage to hang around when the match is over and see all the POG's gather in the prizes.

Alright Tim and Brad thats enough of that.You've messed up now :angry2: . Man i feel sorry for you 2 and the other POG haters.I hope ya'll have the courage to hang around when the match is over and see all the POG's gather in the prizes.

Andy, Andy, Andy......

......you must not have read the information on the following link: http://www.ntps.org/match_info.pdf

Has the squad list gotten any bigger? Is there any updates we should know about? Man I can't wait!

According to Robert - yes they have. I just don't have the details yet.

Tim and I should be getting the match applications from Robert and so we should be able to start talking to this topic with a little more specifics very soon.

Robert, Tim, Rick, or who ever else this may concern. Would it be possible to get combined scores posted as well for both division. It would be a just for bragging rights thing but I think it would be fun to see who beat who on what stage. Hell a certficate saying X won the Hillbilly Classic from both divisions would be cool as well as I'm sure the trophys are already ordered.

Robert, Tim, Rick, or who ever else this may concern. Would it be possible to get combined scores posted as well for both division. It would be a just for bragging rights thing but I think it would be fun to see who beat who on what stage. Hell a certficate saying X won the Hillbilly Classic from both divisions would be cool as well as I'm sure the trophys are already ordered.

Not only is that possible, I am going to post a combined results for just that reason.

And we did think about having an official overall winner......the thinking was that it would be interesting to see which choice seemed to work out better - more rounds but shoot minor or less reloads and shoot major. But we ultimately decided that we wanted to do a Level II match and operate it under all official rules.

.....but that isn't going to stop me from posting a combined results. :goof: