Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Herding Cows...

sinnsyk

OMG that is too funny! :lol::roflol:

... somebody has either way too much time on their hands, or way too much exp. with photo-shop. ;)

HENNING WALLGREN

HEATH LEDGER

A HORSE

SOME COWS

some more smaller text ...

:roflol:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

... somebody has either way too much time on their hands, or way too much exp. with photo-shop. ;)

Definately too much time on my hands.. If only I could dry fire at work, I'd be Master class by now :ph34r:

BTW Henning, Leo made me do it. I imagine you'll have plenty of time to get him back at A3.....

Edited by JoshF

Definately too much time on my hands.. If only I could dry fire at work, I'd be Master class by now :ph34r:

BTW Henning, Leo made me do it. I imagine you'll have plenty of time to get him back at A3.....

I'm Innocent! I have nothing but respect for Mister Wallgren..

leo

I knew it was you Leo who put Josh up to it... Well.. here's a reality check for ya... from now on you'll have to buy a metal file to make your own parts... You're both BLACKLISTED mofo's...

;-)

I knew it was you Leo who put Josh up to it... Well.. here's a reality check for ya... from now on you'll have to buy a metal file to make your own parts... You're both BLACKLISTED mofo's...

;-)

LOL That'll teach'm H. :D