Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GA 2008 State Match website and general information

I am so excited about this match!

Bullets-CHECK

Bulltes Case Gaged-CHECK

Gun Bag-CHECK

Luggage (including but not limited to, clothes, personal items, pillow, hair dryer, curling iron-YES, I AM A GIRL!-CHECK

Driving Arrangements-CHECK

Rice Krispie Treats for the drive over-CHECK

Hotel Confirmation-CHECK

Good Vodka-CHECK

Diet Tonic-CHECK

Thumping finger ready to smack Lee King on head prior to his first shot-CHECK :surprise:

Ready to shoot and have fun-CHECK, CHECK

Linda: Do you need me to bring you some Tia Maria?! Name the time and let the after party begin!

Randal-Are you bringing Te'um?! :roflol:

WOOOHOOO :cheers:

Which match are you on the way 2? Don't think B'ham is between me and Cummings, nice try but I haven't started drinking yet

Area 15 is this not what this thread is about???

I saw booze and knew it was only a matter of time before the Stubborn Angry Drunk and Cougar showed up!! :cheers:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited about this match!

Bullets-CHECK

Bulltes Case Gaged-CHECK

Gun Bag-CHECK

Luggage (including but not limited to, clothes, personal items, pillow, hair dryer, curling iron-YES, I AM A GIRL!-CHECK

Driving Arrangements-CHECK

Rice Krispie Treats for the drive over-CHECK

Hotel Confirmation-CHECK

Good Vodka-CHECK

Diet Tonic-CHECK

Thumping finger ready to smack Lee King on head prior to his first shot-CHECK :surprise:

Ready to shoot and have fun-CHECK, CHECK

Linda: Do you need me to bring you some Tia Maria?! Name the time and let the after party begin!

Randal-Are you bringing Te'um?! :roflol:

WOOOHOOO :cheers:

I will have plenty of Tia Maria. Will bring along Crown Royal, also. I may bring along some Kaluha and cheap whiskey, in case some heathens show up. :roflol:

May need to purchase a bottle of Patron Tequila, in case Jack Suber decides he is brave enough to do shots, again. :ph34r:

Didn't see Cliff's name on the squad list, so I can skip the beer cooler.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Yeah AFTER!!!!!!!!

And since I am shooting all day Saturday and only hanging around the night so i don't have to drive through race traffic in hampton Saturday night and Sunday morning and Sunday night.

I can sleep until about noon Sunday.

This is the only major match I am shooting this year for fun. I worked at every other major match I attended. It is as much a social event as a shooting event for me. After you see me shoot, you will realize it is primarily a social event. Other than shooting a local match once a month, I can count on one hand the number of times I have practiced since January. With the other things going on in my life, shooting has taken a back seat for a long time.

I look forward to shooting the match and will be happy to finish in last place. I look forward to seeing old friends off the range and raising a glass to toast Tim Daugherty.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

I don't know who is joking and who is serious. Guns and alcohol don't mix, and I certainly wouldn't want to be on a range with people who may be hung over or still half tipsy from the night before. I also wouldn't want the powers at be with USPSA to think the same. If someone shot all day on Saturday then I could see them enjoying a night of celebration, but those that will be shooting Sunday morning also?

I don't know who is joking and who is serious. Guns and alcohol don't mix, and I certainly wouldn't want to be on a range with people who may be hung over or still half tipsy from the night before. I also wouldn't want the powers at be with USPSA to think the same. If someone shot all day on Saturday then I could see them enjoying a night of celebration, but those that will be shooting Sunday morning also?

RELAX and EASE UP dude......I haven't shot anyone yet!!(kidding again) Sorry if we gave you the idea we get tanked up and run around shootin' up the range like a bunch of druken cowboys/girls from some scene out of a western movie.

Randal

Apologies to the GA Team for getting the thread off track.........Mods clean up if needed......just having a litte fun...

Edited by DrawandDuck

Well since I have spent a little time around you Randal I was kinda thinking you were joking, just wanting to make sure though, sometimes I misread the intent in a post on the internet, more often I am misread.

I've met a lot of great folks in the IPSC shooting community so far, and I know a lot of them like a toddy every now and then and can handle theirs. I've witnessed ND's, several actually. Most stress related, and even one alcohol related that was close enough to leave an impression on me.

:cheers:

I hate to point a finger but I am the worst of the bunch.....

Later

Randal

Don't be so hard on yourself Randal. That's why the fault lines in USPSA are so narrow. They keep you from wandering to far off course like on the Benning sniper range.... :sick:

I hate to point a finger but I am the worst of the bunch.....

Later

Randal

Hey now, I take offense to that. :roflol:

I am a GM drinker. :cheers:

I USED to think I was a GM until I ran into this gal from TEXAS at the TN State match....... :o

At least we are keeping the thread on the 1st page!!!!

Edited by DrawandDuck