Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Pro-Am Stages and Par Times released!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup ...I saw Phil do the pole dance :surprise:

I felt bad for Rhonda :(

You could not MAKE those cans swap places like that if you pitched them a hundred times :unsure:

I admitt team Trunk Monkey was the most humorus squad to watch :roflol:

They must have seen Planet of the Apes WAY TOO many times :roflol:

Jim

Hey, who made the color blind comment ? :surprise:

This is the main reason I did not go to the match, I saw this stage :unsure:

Rhonda, I should have been there to defend you, I could have kicked them in the knee or something, for laughing like that. Could you have seen me asking the RO if I had the right can on the right post :surprise: Catfish would have really been rolling on the ground LHAO

Speaking of embarrassing, did anyone see the pole dance?

Got any pics?? :roflol:

No. :blush: Camera was in the bag at just the wrong time....

There is video but the person who has it said he "wouldn't do that" to a fellow shooter. I think the "dancer" has a good enough sense of humor that he would think it was funny. He certainly laughed at Dale's comment. Perhaps he'd chime in on this thread and say so....Hint Hint....

Here's the first video I've got up from the match. I haven't laughed so hard in quite some time....

For those that weren't there, the shooter had to place the colored cans on top of the similarly colored sticks before any shots were fired from that stick's box... Watch what happens when Rhonda's (theGirl here on the forum) green and yellow cans hit the ground.... and then listen to the comments in the background (if you can hear that over my cackling like a nutjob) and then watch the poor RO who lost count of how many penalties he should give the poor girl.

Priceless!!

Unfortunately I was "that poor RO". I felt os terrible for Ronda and kept hoping that she would hear the comments in the gallery and figure it out. Tryting to count I thought to myself" Dummy....how you gonna count past 5 and just counted in my head. I gotta tell ya that Ronda was not the only one that this happened to.

Don

Pole dance! That's a good one. After the month I had before that, I'm surprised I didn't throw myself onto it!

Well, at least I shot down almost everything up to that point! So far, here are some improvements on the list for next year:

- Less heat

- More shade

- Louder horns...or louder RO's to yell STOP!

- Lighter calibrated or more extensively tested steel

- Open class...or probably a dedicated Open match

I'm glad everyone had fun. If you missed it, I've got a feeling you won't next year. I've got 160 already on the waiting list for 2009!

Sincerely,

Phil

BTW, feel free to post the Pole Dance! I'm sure there are plenty that would get a kick out of it...at least the first 9 shots and reload went well!

Rhonda took it in stride :cheers:

Not a frown crossed her face....What a classy lady :cheers:

Jim :)

We giggled about that all the way home, and are still laughing about it. :roflol:

And Rhonda is slowly plotting her revenge....dun dun DUN!

And Rhonda is slowly plotting her revenge....dun dun DUN!

I hope not against me!!!!!!! I trully tried to will the "Force" to her but she is young and will learn in time. The force is strong in her and just needs more................................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Can work...

Oh snap.....sorry i just couldn't resist.

Rhonda took it in stride :cheers:

Not a frown crossed her face....What a classy lady :cheers:

Jim :)

We giggled about that all the way home, and are still laughing about it. :roflol:

It didn't even occur to me to look at the color of the cans - I thought Catfish was laughing because I had something stuck on my shorts or something. :rolleyes: In the vid I'm shaking my head at the end because I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and was grumbling about missing my dot - poor Don had to tell me what I did, I had no clue! Whatever, I still had a great time at this match. Phil and his staff deserve a huge thanks, everything was absolutely awesome! I will definitely shoot this match again, and I'll be a happy camper if we can bring an open gun next year... :cheers:

Gentleman Jim, it was great seeing you and your lovely wife again, hope you guys had a good trip home. And hey, don't forget to fix that oven! :roflol:

Little late to chime in here but wanted to say thanks to Phil and USSA for putting on this awesome match. It was a heck of a lot of fun, probably the most fun match I've shot in a while.

Hopefully it comes across good on Shooting USA and will bring some new shooters out. If you can I would try and make this match next year. Shooting on the Pro squad was great and I got to show those boys how to do it on one stage. But after seeing the amazing prize table Phil put together I'm not sure I wouldn't have rather been shooting as an amateur.

This one will be on the list for next year for sure.