Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Range Closed

AikiDale

KAPS Members: I regret to inform everyone that KAPS Matches at the range on the Boswell farm in Bardstown are hereby terminated until further notice. It has become apparent that we cannot win the dispute with the zoning board and the application for permission to hold matches on the farm has been withdrawn. Anyone planning on attending the meeting in Bardstown this evening can disregard. The B.O.D. will be actively searching for a club where we can move our matches to, so if anyone has any information in that regard, should contact a Board member ASAP. In addition, any shooting of any nature on the Boswell farm can be done only with the express permission of the property owner. DVC Ken

KAPS Members: I regret to inform everyone that KAPS Matches at the range on the Boswell farm in Bardstown are hereby terminated until further notice. It has become apparent that we cannot win the dispute with the zoning board and the application for permission to hold matches on the farm has been withdrawn. Anyone planning on attending the meeting in Bardstown this evening can disregard. The B.O.D. will be actively searching for a club where we can move our matches to, so if anyone has any information in that regard, should contact a Board member ASAP. In addition, any shooting of any nature on the Boswell farm can be done only with the express permission of the property owner. DVC Ken

:angry2: That is all I'm allowed to say :angry2:

I just love it when someone moves in close to a range and then complains about the range. I'm not sure exactly what happened here but it seems to be pretty common.