Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations to Cliff Walsh!

Carmoney

Way to go, Cliff!!! :cheers:

Did you remember to tie the bow on your skirt the way that I taught you?

Elaborate :ph34r:

I told him to put it in the back... and make it real big and pretty, to accentuate certain parts... oh, wait, maybe he should wear it in front... :unsure:

I put the bow in front but tied it small so other things would look bigger.

Congratulations Cliff!! :cheers:

Taking a look at your results in Czech, I can see you met a lot of shooters from the WS XIV (Nemecek from CZE, members of the German Revolver Team, Philip Chua from PHI). But things were different this time, right?

Congratulations again!!! :cheers:

Edited by Vericio_Brazil

Congrats Cliff!!

I had no opportunity attending in Kongsvinger but a club mate of mine was there, Anders. He told me Cliff won in Kongsvinger despite the fact he had extensive ammo trouble on a couple of stages. Makes it even more impressive.

Thanks all,

I am back in Norway with a beer. The trip was great now the long trip home.

The Kongsvinger match was very good. I borrowed ammo and my gun didn't like it but Rune treaked the ammo for the second day and everything ran perfect. We had a great squad and I thank everyone for making it a fun match.

Congrats to Rune, Ole, and Finn for being the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, in Norway.

• 4 weeks later...
... and I am sure they will be able to re-stock the beer that he drank within a month or two...

Along that line of thinking there should be an overstock back here in the states with him gone. ;)

Congrats Cliff. :cheers: And I found beer dirt cheap while you where gone :roflol:

Jon

Edited by snertley

Way to go Cliff. When I told Leslie that you were over there with Henning she remembered your name and asked me right off if you were one of the guys I shot with up in Iowa. Actually, I believe the exact phrase was "One of the guys who trounced your ass in Iowa", but in any event very nicely done and glad you had a great time. :cheers: :cheers: