Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where do you buy 38 supercomp brass and sp-2?

A buddy of mine just bought a couple thousand of the Armscorp Supercomp brass and after two or three reloads the primer pockets were really, really loose and he wasn't shooting anything really high PF.

Starline is the way to go. R,

+1 on Starline...

Also, Henning has a good price on .38 Super TJ brass. This is supposed to be better than SuperComp as the die can resize the entire length of the case making for more reliable feeding.

Link to Henning's .38 Super Cases --> click

Edited by BritinUSA

Need to know where i can get supply in U.S. thanks.

Unless something has changed you are outa luck on sp2. The company that used to import sp2 doesn't do it anymore. If that has changed I'd be really happy. As it is the best powder for 9mm major I have used.

Peter Adams

Fy-39604

• 2 weeks later...

I really don't want to talk bad about compagny but I had 2500 new armscor and probably 5 per 100 crack on the first shoot and 3-4 had loose primer....

Same load I never had a failure with Startline I usualy load for loss brass match with brass cycle 5+

Armscor 38 super comp is out of stock right now in the USA.

I've got 2500, and they work fine. Only on 2nd loading, so don't know how many they'll take.

Note that this brass is NOT compatible with the Dillon Square Deal B shell plate!!!!

I really don't want to talk bad about compagny but I had 2500 new armscor and probably 5 per 100 crack on the first shoot and 3-4 had loose primer....

Same load I never had a failure with Startline I usualy load for loss brass match with brass cycle 5+

Had the same experience with the brass cracking (in the middle of the case, not the lip) but didn't have any issues with loose primer pockets (that I could tell) with about 5-6 loadings. Stick with Starline.

A big plus one for Angus. He must have to used a space shuttle, the shipping was so feaking fast. At the time I was never able to even contact Armscor.........several attempts made