Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 grips

colbyjack

im looking for pics of 1911 grips that are silver or grey. maybe something that has silver and black in it. i cant think of the name i seen some on the 1911's springfield armory had at the natioinals. i cant find them on their site. they called them something toads. any help would be appreciated. thanks -CJ

Larry Davidson is the man! I've got 'em on all my 1911s except one, that I've got Rob Simonich gunner grips that I got direct from Rob at a knife show. www.davidsonknives.com - shoot him an email, he'll get you set up!

~Mitch

Just bought the Mil-Tac grips at the NRA convention. They look great and have a really good feel. have yet to get out to the range with them though. Maybe this weekend.

The Mil-tac grips are Larry Davidson grips. Mil-tac worked out a deal with Larry to manufacture to his specs. Basically they have the ability to manufature a greater number of grips in more colors. So the Mil-Tac, Springfield, Wilson Combat etc are all Larry grips. He is the man. I have been using his grips since before they got so popular and they are still my favorite style of grips. All of my 1911's have them.

Edited by ddj8052