Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dairy Queen's Blizzard

zhunter

Well, if you like a heath bar blizzard, then have them add caramel to it also. That cranks decadent up 2 notches to almost criminal. I have yet to have anyone try it and it not become 1 of their favorites.

:bow: !

You rat ba$tards! You made me break my diet - I stopped at a DQ this afternoon and the Blizzard lady knew how to make a Mud Pie one. I got a medium...and I still feel guilty! :P

You are just weak of flesh. You will be banished to a world of flat sided bottom feeders if this continues :roflol:

anyone had one of the new sundae's they are pushing for the commercials? Front Man you got it right as far as the Peanut Buster Parfait, i've loved those since i was a kid

kevin

:blizzard:

• 3 months later...

On the way back from TSLC, where the temperatures over the weekend were only slightly short of satan's game room, I stopped and got a :blizzard: But not the usual chocolate/cherry/walnut - I had a hankering for something different. I tried the banana cream pie blizzard with pecans and chocolate. OMG, I think I have a new favorite. It's like chunky monkey with pie crust pieces - Delish! Try it!

To drift a little, how about a peanut buster parfait... MMMMMMmmmmm!

DON'T de-rail my thread ;)

Hey man you started the DQ talk; its a natural progression.... :roflol:

Damn, wouldn't you know there's not a DQ any friggin where near my office. Might have to take the wife out on the town tonight.... :rolleyes:B)

We opted not to take the interstate from Houston to the Texas State Limited Championship in Breckenridge, TX. This makes it around 6.5 hours on state highways one-way. I think we passed a DQ about every 30 mins or so. I gained 5 pounds on the trip.

Jack