Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

liberal shipping co.'s

benny hill

Contacted DHL about taking over my shipping fron UPS, because ups is alway's missing invoices & calls me up & say's you owe us a lot of $$$$ because we forgot to invoice you, sorry just pay us now, Anyway, DHL asys they dont ship guns because ther don't believe in them & are biased against them. I hate dumb asses like them.

DHL is german owned and they also bought one of the biggest logisitics companies in the US. That logistics company also ships all the stuff you buy at COSTCO to name a few.

UPS has sent me invoices AFTER the fact stating I owe them more money AFTER the package has been delivered.....I simply toss them in the trash..........of course I do not ship via an account, I pay by credit card for each shipment.

Edited by DrawandDuck

I got a FedEx account for a consulting job that required my expenses be sent to them before I got paid. I have never regretted it since!

I use them all the time. They have only missed one delivery because of weather and then I was able to pick up my package at the service center that evening.

Great service.

Here is the list (scroll down - its quite complete):

LINK to nraila

or try:

http://www.nraila.org/Issues/FactSheets/Read.aspx?ID=15

Interesting list.

Its amazing how many actors on the list that have no problem glamorizing violence with and without firearms as long as it puts money into their bank accounts.

Can we say "hypocrites" on this forum?

Bill