Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New C-More vs. JP? vs Burris

RH45

I see in the "Front Sight" magazine that C-More came out with a "dot" sight that LOOKS like a JP, but, doesn't have to be removed to replace the batteries. Has anybody actually got a hold of one to try? I didn't even see them on their website.

Has anybody had any experiance with the Burris "fastfire" dot scopes? I have several of their optics, and have been happy with them, but, I've never seen one of their "dot" sights at a USPSA match, or, a 3-gun match. :unsure:

This is the first I've heard of it... if anyone has a pic I'd like to see C it as well. ;)

I don't have any pics but I did see it at their booth at SHOT. Mostly looks like any of the small footprint dots, the exeption is the slide out battery tray in the side. Just slide it out and replace batteries without needing to re-zero.

I THINK it was 7 moa, but not sure.

Dave Wilson

Picture of the new C-More is in the latest issue of Front Sight.

Craig

"latest issue of front sight"! oh no, another 3 month wait fer mine.

3 months??? And I thought Missouri mail was slow...........

Craig

Is there any price on that little devil ??

I don't even see it on their website yet, that's why I asked.

Even though I haven't had any issues with the J point that's mounted on my shotgun, except that I don't like the idea of having to take it off to replace the batteries, I'm looking at different options.

Has anybody has any experiance with the Burris?

Tried to get more info on that Lone Wolf sight and couldn't get any more than was on the web site..

Wanted to know what mount bases it would fit on and the distributor couldn't tell me anything..

Said they didn't know..

It looks like a sight that was offered by somebody else,can't remember who,a while ago. i

It looked like a Docter,was called a Docter clone,but it wouldn't fit on any Docter bases and

the dot was really dim..As a mater of fact it would just go out in a dim indoor range..Sent it back

and then saw that it was no longer on that web site..

Don't know if I want to take a chance on this sight or not..If someone tries it I would like to know how it is..

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know about or even seen this?

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=4909

I have that Lone Wolf sight on my MkIII 22/45. Its okay for fun.

Nothing like a C-more and I wouldnt wanna compete with it.

It does work quite well on my 10/22.

Small window, I have to search for the dot. No adjustment.

Pretty basic stuff.