Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

case pro

grumpy

Want to get a case pro in 9mm and 40S@W if anyone has one for sale let me know. I keep reading about no one can get in touch with the owners, I have tried but to no avail. Are they still in business or what.

jwarden710@comcast.net

There was a thread last year on the case pro...post

I never did get a reply from anyone who ordered one recently and received it, but those that have them seem very satisfied.

Here is their website...Case Pro

Good Luck,

Greg

• 1 month later...

if you're running a 650 save your money and buy a EGW undersizeing die and stick in station 2 without the decapping pin installed. Then move your powder measure to station 3.

Edited by Thomas Moore

Called them today and ordered a set of 40 dies as that was the only set I was missing. They had 6 more casepro's in stock but where out of 40 dies. They said they would be back in inventory in about 4 weeks as we have purchased about everything they had built.

if you're running a 650 save your money and buy a EGW undersizeing die and stick in station 2 without the decapping pin installed. Then move your powder measure to station 3.

Small thread drift here, but how do you move the powder measure to station 3? How does the powder bar arm activate the powder measure? I am at work now, so I can't go out and look at the 650, but it seems to me that if moved to station 3 you would not be able to get any powder in the case. Do you have any photos?

Thanks Thomas,

When I got home from work, I wandered out to the garage and took a look at the 650. I figured if I "turned" the powder measure, the rod should fit and work everything. Then I sat at teh computer and whammo, there's your photo exactly as I was thinking. Now I just have to wait for my little EGW box to arrive. I ordered it on Tuesday, should be here tomorrow. Yippeee.

Thanks again.

Just a small point on moving the measure to station 3. The powder measure is activated by the ram pushing the case and powder funnel upward. The measure will drop powder without the rod (not that you should do it that way) The rod is the failsafe to insure that the measure returns. Another benfit of moveing to station 3 is that it cuts the powder slinging in half. I moved mine years ago and leave station 2 open.-------------Larry

I had no problem with contact with case pro, but did have to wait a while for the order, which they told me in advance. They are actually a good couple to deal with, you just need a little patience.

• 7 months later...

I spoke with the owner via email last week and he states the son and daughter in law are helping him run the business. They also refused to answer my phone calls or return calls I left on the voicemail. Mike Fluery seems to be a stand up dude and emailed me back.