Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 South Carolina Section Championship

NOW, who lost the bet concerning using my image on the shirt, posters and plaques???? There has to be a story behind that one......

No real drama behind the decision. There was only room for a small picture.

Darn, Mark. You beat me to it.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 SC State Match Statistician

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW, who lost the bet concerning using my image on the shirt, posters and plaques???? There has to be a story behind that one......

Linda Chico (L-2035)

It was from the WAIST UP..........

I was bitterly disappointed in this match when I shot it on Saturday. Apparently Jack's bet payoff was to wear Clemson colors only when he is shooting a match. He claimed that since he wasn't actually shooting on Saturday and only officiating that he didn't have to honor his bet. He had on his Cock suit instead. I drove for six hours to see the sight of Jack in his Tiger colors and instead all I got to do was to shoot some of the best stages I've attempted all year. Where's the justice in that? :devil::roflol:

My thanks to the entire team of match staff, all those who worked to build the stages, the ROs who got all of us safely through another match with a dose of good humor mixed in and all the competitors especially Squad 9. Fortunately, I know that if Jack makes the same fool hardy football bet this coming season that he'll again be in his Clemson duds when he shoots next year's match. :sight: See you then!

Wait! You mean that was Randall in the picture? :surprise: I thought it was somebody else!!! <_< No wonder he didn't show at our match..... :roflol::roflol:

Hell, I could have had a shirt signing booth......CY, there HAS to be some copy right infringement laws broken somehwhere......Just get me free beer and you can have what's left over!! :cheers:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Wait! You mean that was Randall in the picture? :surprise: I thought it was somebody else!!! <_< No wonder he didn't show at our match..... :roflol::roflol:

Hell, I could have had a shirt signing booth......CY, there HAS to be some copy right infringement laws broken somehwhere......Just get me free beer and you can have what's left over!! :cheers:

You woulda been late anyway... :roflol:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

It was from the WAIST UP..........

life size :ph34r:

Edited by Lee King

I forgot one VERY important thing. I forgot to recognize our sponsors here. In these tough economic times, our sponsors stepped up and donated prizes that we gave away at the banquet Saturday night. I wanted to recognize them:

*Updated*

ParaOrdnance

STI

Sierra Bullets

Starline Brass

Montana Gold Bullet Company

Zero Bullet Company

Rugged Gear

Velocity Shooter

U.S. Patriot

Target Barn

Sons of Nemo

Please drop these folks a line and thank them for supporting our match. Also consider them when buying products and supplies. They support us, lets support them.

Also, the signs on the stages with the stage descriptions were provided by Justin Padgett. Thanks, Justin!

Sponsors, please forgive my tardiness.

Edited by Jack Suber

Many thanks to Jack and Linda and everyone else involved in a great match, myself and the wife had a large time indeed.Good Lord Willin we will be back next year! {unofficial member of team WOOHOO}

Many thanks to Jack and Linda and everyone else involved in a great match, myself and the wife had a large time indeed.Good Lord Willin we will be back next year! {unofficial member of team WOOHOO}

Nothing Unoffical about it! Welcome to the Club and will see you next year! :cheers:

Nothing Unoffical about it! Welcome to the Club and will see you next year! :cheers:

Brian,

Word of caution...Keep an eye on Ms. Kitty...Before you know it, you could end up wearing an ugly orange shirt... :unsure:

I forgot one VERY important thing. I forgot to recognize our sponsors here. In these tough economic times, our sponsors stepped up and donated prizes that we gave away at the banquet Saturday night. I wanted to recognize them:

*Updated*

ParaOrdnance

STI

Sierra Bullets

Starline Brass

Montana Gold Bullet Company

Zero Bullet Company

Rugged Gear

Velocity Shooter

U.S. Patriot

Target Barn

Sons of Nemo

Please drop these folks a line and thank them for supporting our match. Also consider them when buying products and supplies. They support us, lets support them.

Also, the signs on the stages with the stage descriptions were provided by Justin Padgett. Thanks, Justin!

Sponsors, please forgive my tardiness.

I realized my initial post did not include all of our sponsors' links. Here is a complete list.