Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VV N105 Delivered

nhglyn

According to the UPS website, 25 lbs. of VV N105 has been delivered by the BBP to my front doorstep today.

:D

Had it on backorder for almost exactly 1 year! Anybody else get a new supply in?

So the race to your doorstep is on!

Leo,

You better catch a flight soon! It was nice to shoot the match at Frostproof with you folks last weekend while I was down there on vacation. Nice people, fun match. Thanks.

From what I heard from the distributer this morning, VV has discontinued N105.......just what I heard from them so don't everybody jump all over me. They got in 30 lbs, and I got 25 of them. Lucky!

Edited by nhglyn

According to the UPS website, 25 lbs. of VV N105 has been delivered by the BBP to my front doorstep today.

:D

Had it on backorder for almost exactly 1 year! Anybody else get a new supply in?

Where is that you live at again? :P

I just received my annual shipment of VV powder. About all that I can say is OUCH!

My particular powder (N-110) is now only available in 1lb containers and that, in addition to their normally insane rates, has cause the price to go completely into orbit. I will be searching for an alternative to VV for when I run out of this last shipment.

• 2 months later...
From what I heard from the distributer this morning, VV has discontinued N105.......just what I heard from them so don't everybody jump all over me. They got in 30 lbs, and I got 25 of them. Lucky!

Yes I'm brushing up an old thread, but N105 is still listed on VV's website, so I don't think its discontinued.

Powder Valley has it but they're sticking to their story that it's not 'certified for shipment in the US'.

Either, a) they're wrong, B) they're right, c) they've got others that they would like to deliver to before me....