Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Nationals

scribble

Only went to one nationals in Barry so far, but we did go to an Italian place just down from the match hotel, Tiramisu I believe it was called. I don't remember how big the bar was though. I thought there was an Irish pub right around there as well.

Only went to one nationals in Barry so far, but we did go to an Italian place just down from the match hotel, Tiramisu I believe it was called. I don't remember how big the bar was though. I thought there was an Irish pub right around there as well.

The Italian food there is great and they sometimes have hot waitresses.

Italian it is then :devil:

I quess it is safe to say the Zhunter is not going there for the Italian food. :cheers:

Edited by Alan Meek

I quess it is safe to say the Zhunter is not going there for the Italian food. :cheers:

True, but nowadays my GF has me on a short leash.

Someone have the address for the Match hotel. I lost my notes and since the site was compromised it is not listed.

Registration for Friday shooters is Thursday between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. For Saturday shooters it is Friday between the same hours. It will be at the Country Inn & Suites, in Quincy. There will be a shooters meeting at 7:30 a.m. the day you are scheduled to shoot at Smith & Wesson Hamm, PASA Park.

Just keep in mind you're talking about Quincy, Illinois here. Don't get your hopes up too much....

Is this going to be one of those, "oh sorry Vagus - we meant the OTHER Italian restaurant" type of get together?

Because I put up that type of stuff from the ladies for years, and I don't think I have the emotional stability to put up with it from the likes of you all. :roflol:

Is this going to be one of those, "oh sorry Vagus - we meant the OTHER Italian restaurant" type of get together?

Because I put up that type of stuff from the ladies for years, and I don't think I have the emotional stability to put up with it from the likes of you all. :roflol:

Also,

What squad is everyone on? I am on 10 for now (can't imagine it would change anymore)

Also,

What squad is everyone on? I am on 10 for now (can't imagine it would change anymore)

Most likely, and I am on Squad #1

squad 20 from the looks of things now.

Should we set a time to meet at the match hotel so everyone knows were we are going?

Looks like we are squad mates, I started out on 21 with Tood, Robbie, and Mike V. but got bumped by some guy named Doug K. last week. So it looks like Squad 20 is the OTHER Super Squad !!!!